Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like to play with this guy :)

jokk.jpg

love it neo :) i love the hair there. but i think YOUR sculpt will blow everything away :D

Where can one get a set of those button clips things for the green waistcoat? or is there a specific name for them to hunt them down...

dscf9218k.jpg

dscf9221.jpg

dscf9222.jpg

Probably, I've found from having to reattach little buttons on HT figures that superglue holds fine, I'd think something with a surface area like the snaps would hold well, you may not want to unsnap them too often as it could pull too much, but I think just for the sake of swapping from the velcro to them and then pretty much leaving the figure alone, glue'd be fine.

I think 6mm is what's used on figures, I just looked at a ruler and figure vests, it's about the same, you should be fine.

Most snaps aren't actually all that flat on the back - not that much surface area - so you would get a better result from sewing them in (and if you can find something smaller than 6mm, I'd go for it). Just my $0.02.

Thankyou. :) Ha, sorry bud. I have been really busy of late, studying, was away at the weekend, camera was not behaving.

I WILL be posting some better set up pics soon, but thought this would make do for the time being. :D

Back