Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good man...................now say sorry :lol

:rotfl :blackbat :rotfl

You know, I was just saying this to someone else. Nolan's Joker was ALWAYS inspired by "Killing Joke" and the menacing expression on this figure captures that so it is indeed the essense of Nolan's Joker.

The fact that it also blends in some elements of Heath's likeness provides the best possible Joker Character figure for me. Now, I know it isn't dead on Heath and may in fact be an idealized version of the TDK Joker, but my point is simply that this HT Joker combines the best elements of Nolan's vision of the Joker inspired by "Killing Joke" as well as TDK Joker.

If you look at the BIG PICTURE this Figure IS the best of both of those worlds.

Know what I mean?

:rotfl :blackbat :rotfl

You know, I was just saying this to someone else. Nolan's Joker was ALWAYS inspired by "Killing Joke" and the menacing expression on this figure captures that so it is indeed the essense of Nolan's Joker.

The fact that it also blends in some elements of Heath's likeness provides the best possible Joker Character figure for me. Now, I know it isn't dead on Heath and may in fact be an idealized version of the TDK Joker, but my point is simply that this HT Joker combines the best elements of Nolan's vision of the Joker inspired by "Killing Joke" as well as TDK Joker.

If you look at the BIG PICTURE this Figure IS the best of both of those worlds.

Know what I mean?

Oh of course I know what you mean, there is a good thread about picky collectors and what they expect out of 12" figures. I LOVE the clothing, LOVE the accessories and just LOVE the overall look of this piece.

Darker eyes, nothing more! Can't wait!

I think it resembles TDK Joker, period. Yeah, DC Direct's face is more likeness, but I think the HT represents him strongly enough. Nolan was more inspired visually by Batman #1 Joker, and themeatically story wise was more akin to TKJ.

I think it resembles TDK Joker, period. Yeah, DC Direct's face is more likeness, but I think the HT represents him strongly enough. Nolan was more inspired visually by Batman #1 Joker, and themeatically story wise was more akin to TKJ.

I was referring to the menacing expression of this figure and TKJ was always Nolan's inspiration for his psychological profile -- a psychotic twisted clown -- this figure clearly has that covered.

Just A Freak, glad you are starting to see the light. Now, to answer your question on the Bazooka, it can be found in the 21st Century Toys Modern Russian RPG weapon set. It runs around $10 and you can get them at some Wal-Marts and ToyRUs. There are lots available online too. Hope that helps.

Just A Freak, glad you are starting to see the light. Now, to answer your question on the Bazooka, it can be found in the 21st Century Toys Modern Russian RPG weapon set. It runs around $10 and you can get them at some Wal-Marts and ToyRUs. There are lots available online too. Hope that helps.

My man ... thanks, bro. BTW ... the offer is still available. If someone has a MOC HT TDK Joker to trade for the GIANT 5 x 8 Vinyl banner of the Joker in the street with gun from movie theatres, I'm looking to trade. Pics are in the link in my sig.

Found these amusing ...

Jokermp2copy.png

Picture_1337.jpg

May I know what you all using to repaint it? Dry brush? Acrylic color? I need some guidance on this. Thanks!

I actually stripped the original paint off and repainted it all using acrylics. I would suggest using pastels for the eyes as i should have and scars area.

My man ... thanks, bro. BTW ... the offer is still available. If someone has a MOC HT TDK Joker to trade for the GIANT 5 x 8 Vinyl banner of the Joker in the street with gun from movie theatres, I'm looking to trade. Pics are in the link in my sig.

Found these amusing ...

Jokermp2copy.png

Jokerposter.jpg

Jokerposte2.jpg

Joker3.jpg

Haha_edited-1.jpg

Back