Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks scubasteve!

And yep, I made them...they are however miles behind DarkArtist and Buttmunch's collabaration.

Don't be modest. Yours are both great. Heck, I still haven't managed to figure out a bag for the money yet. Plus you made that Joker shirt pattern! Yours really do :rock

Don't be modest. Yours are both great. Heck, I still haven't managed to figure out a bag for the money yet. Plus you made that Joker shirt pattern! Yours really do :rock

Thanks BM. I'll probably just end up buying the removable mask and Josh's Joker head sometime along the line :lol

As for the bag, I just bought a regular blue duffel bag that isn't exactly movie accurate (it's got white straps and 'shiney' blue material).

Is that creepy Joker doll thing for real? I must have one! I can't read that tiny URL (even when blowing it up) :monkey2

Is that creepy Joker doll thing for real? I must have one! I can't read that tiny URL (even when blowing it up) :monkey2

No.It uses the Hottoys Joker body and clothing but diferent shoes.However the head is "custom made" (expertly painted and molded) and not for sale..

This is the head doll used for this work:

f930_01.jpg

The results are simply AMAZING!!

2749565512_2e36c33dc4.jpg

2735177080_9dbe0df075.jpg

2749567156_a6170f02e0.jpg

Last edited:
Wow there are some great pics in this thread. Can't wait to get mine. I ordered from Animate and have been hearing good and bad things from them. He said he would ship mine in the next 2 days last week and I never got a confirmation or anything. Hope it's on the way...

Back