Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Joker shipped today -- at last!

Awesome, that WAs the original plan -- to ship them today and tomorrow. I guess they got a few out Friday to a lucky few but the bulk went out today it sounds like.

I thought this was Funny, My Joker and Batman are now in Detroit. Not Chicago...

DETROIT,MI,
US 08/11/2008 7:17 P.M. REGISTERED WITH CLEARING AGENCY / RELEASED BY CLR AGENCY. NOW IN-TRANSIT

Last edited:
No, Toys2. Eric.

They say it takes a week, so I'm looking at next Monday. I'll know better come tomorrow.

Pjam: if yours is in Detroit already then you probably will get him by Friday.

Should be unless the Trucker spends an extra night in a "Full Service" Truck Stop. :lol

Hi guys, sorry but quick question...am I too late to get a resculpted Joker head by Les? Or does anyone know of any other place to get one? I really want to swap the heads with my Hot Toys Joker (coming)...

Photography and Contrast in Photoshop

hg8o510i69v5t9komygo.jpg

o16q5eqxx1dosf2kyl0j.jpg

1qvuzk40oucv124eg8s.jpg

56o3m335itm59bu8ek2s.jpg

Set 2 is coming!

Man this sucks, still nothing and I was one who ordered early on the 20th of May. :(

I ordered on 21 May from Toys2, set it as a money order, that I will switch to PayPal as soon as they contact me, which of course they haven't. I've called four times and e-mailed as well, nothing.

same here,what the hell have we done to deserve this man?

We buy too much.

Well I hope you get some word in the next day or two.

Eric shipped my order yesturday but he waited until after 5:00 p.m. which means here in Canada the next business day is day one. That being said my order will arrive next Monday instead of this Friday. :(

I ordered on 21 May from Toys2, set it as a money order, that I will switch to PayPal as soon as they contact me, which of course they haven't. I've called four times and e-mailed as well, nothing.

Eric can be bad for that but i've figured him out, he avoids when he doesn't have an answer for you. In all honesty I have complained recently about him but there is no one better to buy from IMO. Always packed well and items always arrive minty mint.

Back