Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont understand the popularity for this figure, I mean the quality is good and everything but his face is poorly sculpted in my opinion. The hair style and face are disappointing for me that I skipped this figure.

I'm surprised to hear not so good comments regarding Eric, he's always been responsive to me.

At this point I've prepared myself for the possibility that I might get hosed on this deal and not get one at all. To not hear a word, when others have had there's for awhile, is one thing; but to outright ignore several attempts at contact leads me to believe this isn't going to end well.

I don't understand the popularity for this figure, I mean the quality is good and everything but his face is poorly sculpted in my opinion. The hair style and face are disappointing for me that I skipped this figure.

The popularity stems from the fact that many here disagree with you on this.

At this point I've prepared myself for the possibility that I might get hosed on this deal and not get one at all. To not hear a word, when others have had there's for awhile, is one thing; but to outright ignore several attempts at contact leads me to believe this isn't going to end well.

Oh believe me dude you WILL get your item(s) that I can guarantee you.

I wouldn't worry, they got a few orders out Friday, some more yesterday and today, I'm sure things will just be going a little slowly. There are also folks getting Batman and Joker so they're probably sifting through to make sure those getting both have them shipped out at the same time to save on shipping and things. Toys2 is a solid company, keep the faith. They've got another batch coming in October so in the WORST case scenario, you get your order filled then.

I dont understand the popularity for this figure, I mean the quality is good and everything but his face is poorly sculpted in my opinion. The hair style and face are disappointing for me that I skipped this figure.

I think its popularity comes from it being the best possible Joker on the market, others (VERY few) may disagree but also have head issues :monkey3

I wouldn't worry, they got a few orders out Friday, some more yesterday and today, I'm sure things will just be going a little slowly. There are also folks getting Batman and Joker so they're probably sifting through to make sure those getting both have them shipped out at the same time to save on shipping and things. Toys2 is a solid company, keep the faith. They've got another batch coming in October so in the WORST case scenario, you get your order filled then.

I'll just reiterate this statement-- toys2 are solid.

I'm sure everyone and their mother is contacting Eric about when these figures ship, so it can get annoying when you have to sit there and respond to each e-mail.

Would you rather have him sitting there at the computer answering the 200+ emails asking for a shipping time OR packing the 200+ figures and shipping them out on time?

Relax everyone, they'll be on their way soon.

I'm sure everyone and their mother is contacting Eric about when these figures ship, so it can get annoying when you have to sit there and respond to each e-mail.

Would you rather have him sitting there at the computer answering the 200+ emails asking for a shipping time OR packing the 200+ figures and shipping them out on time?

Relax everyone, they'll be on their way soon.

How'd you know my mom called him too?!?:D

Oh.. I don't know...

Maybe this is Why!

Photo by Joo
tdxalfopeduajrgwzbxw.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Back