Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Wor-Gar and pjam, you both are getting fired up with these pictures, trying to join the Joker figure photo fun team? Our organization is small, but there's plenty of room for aggressive expansion.

Unfortunately, we have only one position open at this time...

8.jpg

...soooo, we're going to have...tryouts...make it fast.

9.jpg

Oh Wor-Gar and pjam, you both are getting fired up with these pictures, trying to join the Joker figure photo fun team? Our organization is small, but there's plenty of room for aggressive expansion.

Unfortunately, we have only one position open at this time...

8.jpg

...soooo, we're going to have...tryouts...make it fast.

9.jpg
Gorgeous photo's especially the second one :monkey5

I use a Testors Model Master Clearcoat dull on the skin and serious glosscoat spots on the eyes. Good stuff and it protects it well also.

Again, to THE JOKER, your repaint is super. I would very much like to see it in better focus if you can. Your's is pretty spot on to me. Ink you say? I wonder what kind and how you applied that?
Cool stuff! :rock

Thanx Les,
I have some Testors Dullcote flat so I am going to give that stuff a try, and I have some acrylic varnish for the shiny bits.

Great repaints Les and The Joker. I added to my repaint. Basically just more black around the eyes, red on the lips, and some more skin tones in the forehead. What do you guys think?

jokerrepaint005.jpg

jokerrepaint006.jpg

jokerrepaint007.jpg

Don't they come in bulk or at least multipacks? If someone wants to organize a group buy to lower individual cost I'd get one (Or if someone bought a pack already let me know)

Wow this thread has slowly become the HT Joker repaint thread LOL...

But seriously, nice work on on all your repaints and congratz for having the cahones to even attempt it... Im not so sure I would want to try repaint my Joker yet but all you guys are inspiring me too...

HEY PEOPLE!

Wanna have your Joker perform in front of all your toys?

https://onesixthdepot.com/cart/popup_image.php?pID=16303

^^^^, I need one.

Only problem is shipping is a FLAT $7. I even emailed asking if he would just mail one in a standard envelope and he wouldn't. Nothing else I need is the problem, but if anyone IS buying some other stuff and would like to get a couple of these for us, I'd certainly be down for one!

Or I could organize it if we can get at least 7 or 8 people that would be willing to pay a dollar of the shipping each.

Don't they come in bulk or at least multipacks? If someone wants to organize a group buy to lower individual cost I'd get one (Or if someone bought a pack already let me know)

I got one from another site but they are too small. More like those short pencils at Ikea that are only 2 or 3 inches long. Worked for my zombie custom though.

They are actually perfect for the Movie Masters Joker, but his hands are too wide open to hold one :(

Perhaps i'll get more things then just the pencil....only to make the shipping fell less.....hard on the wallet.

Back