Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had mine for a week, thought I'd add to the fun...

P8180012.jpg

P8180011.jpg

I did touch-up the eye and scar paint, first time I have ever attempted anything like this so be gentle! :D

the repaint looks pretty good, gotta darken the eyes otherwise it looks just wrong.

I am so inspired all the nice repaints in here. My Joker cannot arrive soon enough! I need to get my painting on :chew

Better not catch cold anytime soon then, can you imagine having the paintbrush covered in black paint, making contact with the figure, and then *SNEEZE* Nothing but a black strip going across his face. :horror Either way, be sure to post some pictures of it when your done.

Great repaints Les and The Joker. I added to my repaint. Basically just more black around the eyes, red on the lips, and some more skin tones in the forehead. What do you guys think?

jokerrepaint007.jpg

Thanks bro, this is my fave pic of the 3 you posted, reminds me a bit of the scene where the joker crashes the party. awesome work

P8180012.jpg

I did touch-up the eye and scar paint, first time I have ever attempted anything like this so be gentle! :D
It looks great, way more movie accurate now :rock

Well if Hot Toys is making a Bank Robbery Joker, it should have the correct clothing for that scene. DCD Joker has the mask but it's the wrong costume, so if you're really into the bank robbery look, I'd suggest getting the Hot Toys one, but wait to see photos of it first and make sure you like what you see as a lot of sellers have cancellation fees for orders.

well i wouldnt order it i want to know if it is going to come to the us. and i was talking about hot toys other joker

Ohhh, sorry about that. Well, ordering the Joker shipping right now comes down to what you really want. In terms of film accurracy in colors and things, DCD is truer than Hot Toys. If you're not a slave to accurracy and just want a badass figure, get the HT figure, the knife and Joker card accessories are a nice bonus, the head sculpt as a beautifully diabolical expression to it, and the costuming is just a marvel of tailoring, great layering, not bulky looking and still nice feeling materials, they didn't cheapen the fabric quality to keep the bulk down.

P8180012.jpg

P8180011.jpg

Excellent repaint, it is not overdone. You did a great job!

Back