Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just opened the box and took him out and promptly had to sow the tie back together. Awesome toy, I am very pleased with it just the way he is.

As far as the M76's, those are out of production Ultimate Soldier Vietnam Navy Seals Weapons set. I haven't heard back from Robert at Toys n Swords recently but hopefully, he'll be able to secure these sets for us...

He's waiting to hear from 21st Century as to when they will make more.

Last edited:
My Jokers finally arrived today. Great figure from the neck down. I think this is one of the rare occasions where I actually think the head looks better in photos than in person, and I didn't like it in photos.:eek: I can't say enough about how awesome everything else is though. Accessories, outfit, it's all top notch.

True story...First thing my wife said when she got home and spotted it... "Is that supposed to be the Joker?":lol At least I know I'm not alone.

As far as the weapons go, it may not be movie-accurate, but the AKs found in SSC's GoldenEye James Bond and 006 figures looks good with the Joker and can fit comfortably in his hand. The RPG found in the Modern Russian weapons sets at TRU...eh, it could definitely be a better fit.

Anyways, here are some pics of Joker with the AK.

IMG_3729.jpg

IMG_3725.jpg

jokergunplay.jpg

Very cool pics Sean!!!!

Thanks, I like what you did with the low point lighting shooting up at his face, only thing I don't like about and haven't shot that way myself is the HT black paint almost disappears under those conditions, it's really strange. Shoot him in the right light and you can almost see a bare sculpt, the paint goes away. Glad you've got yours and are having fun.

My miserable attempt..:rolleyes: going to finish up tomorrow..seal and re-gloss the shiny bits.. Working this small really aggravated my astigmatism :lol

Anywho.. Taa Daa!
joker1rx7.jpg

joker22jq2.jpg

joker3jo9.jpg

Very cool repaint, Spoongirl! Love those wet lips!

Been busy myself, so JOKER says lets have some fun...

JokerGIF.gif

Mu-hahahahhahahah!

Jokerpre-futz7.jpg

Here's a comp in different light:

Jokerpre-futz2.jpg
Jokerpre-futz51.jpg

The one on the left, in the cool flourescent light, really makes those greens POP!

Jokerpre-futz3.jpg

Anyway, just screwing around... HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Looks good. Got the new suit Batman coming, Josh's Joker, and a HT Joker but I've got plans for it.

Back