Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly though there is something about it, it just doesn't look as nice and as real as this.

I agree, which is why I added the :lol, big swing and a miss. I'm sure it's very hard though, which is why Comedian gets breathing room for not being stellar and Adam gets huge kudos for what he achieved with this.

Yes I know it's just the head but with the right pose and angle it wouldn't look like casual laughter. :)

That's why I prefer sculpts to be more neutral overall, the more expressive they get, the more often it takes a very specific pose or display to really give it the right context to look just right, usually doesn't make for much variety in display options.

Now...I'm always smiling..

hEHhaHAhoHeHAheHEoheHEhaa

100_4850.jpg

No comments.
:eek::eek::clap:clap

Holyyyyyy Hell, that is freakin incredible Snake. I bet you're over the moon :D
Adam really is pushing the boundaries with these, as said, that open mouth is better than what even HT did with the Comedian. No comparison really, it's sooooo much better! Love the hair too. Absolutely insane man, more pics, more pics, get him into interrogation mode and it'll be even more off the hook :D

Now...I'm always smiling..

hEHhaHAhoHeHAheHEoheHEhaa

100_4850.jpg

Just amazing!!!

Well done buddy! So pleased for you! You really deserve this incredible piece as one of the biggest Joker fans i know!

Adam is just a sheer genius! Cant wait for mine now :monkey5

Well done Tim uber congrats dude words cant even describe just how spectacular this is :D

Back