Hot Toys 1992 Batman Returns 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not convinced. A 2.0 is not a reissue. It's going to be changed in some way.
Well, they do say "One (1) newly developed cowled head with separate rolling eyeball function and three (3) interchangeable lower faces capturing Batman’s facial expressions" in the product description, so something will be different--but that may just be removing the head panel the original version had to access the eyes. The sculpt shown in the prototype photos appears to be the exact same sculpt as the original, but they do sometimes change these things before release.

Well, they do say "One (1) newly developed cowled head with separate rolling eyeball function and three (3) interchangeable lower faces capturing Batman’s facial expressions" in the product description, so something will be different--but that may just be removing the head panel the original version had to access the eyes. The sculpt shown in the prototype photos appears to be the exact same sculpt as the original, but they do sometimes change these things before release.
Yeah, maybe the product pics are the 1.0, I'm not certain on that. I don't think it is tho. But the cowl and mouth plates will be changed - that's 100% going to happen.

I guess until we see a actual prototype I can't safely decide one way or another. Time will tell, I suppose.

Back