1/6 Hot Toys 60's Batman figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that further than a second spandex layer which will likely help a bit but also add bulk overall would be to just give them newly designed knee joints and elbow joints. Something like the hot toys Perseus where it's more of a sculpted knee cap situation. The elbows look so screwy as evidenced in the above pondering pic.

Obviously I'm excited for these but does anyone else think they look exceptionally weird body wise... Like more doll like than usual?

As mentioned on the previous page, it's been mentioned many times in here - we dedicated a few pages of discussion & pics to it. The West body needs fixing - I only just said it a page or two back - again. :lol

Our earlier discussion was about the misconception that Adam West was 'tubby' - & that complete BS. Anyone that says it again from now on doesn't know what they're on about, simply put.

So yeah. You're not the only one at all. :wink1:

As mentioned on the previous page, it's been mentioned many times in here - we dedicated a few pages of discussion & pics to it. The West body needs fixing - I only just said it a page or two back - again. :lol

Our earlier discussion was about the misconception that Adam West was 'tubby' - & that complete BS. Anyone that says it again from now on doesn't know what they're on about, simply put.

So yeah. You're not the only one at all. :wink1:

As VDG says, and the discussion got somewhat heated too. It was a lesson I learned the hard way...sometimes people just ignore apologies, ah well. Live and learn.

It would not be difficult to fix either, literally one or two easy things. But the very first would be to get rid of the padding that is being used to fill out the suit. That is a definite first step, it must go.

I'm hoping they actually give him a newly developed TT. This figure certainly needs one and IMHO, the license deserves to have the red carpet rolled out for it...new bodies, crap ton of accessories, vehicles (Batmobile withstanding), Avengers like roll out of characters.

...I know, I know. Fat f|_|cking chance...:monkey2

I'm hoping they actually give him a newly developed TT. This figure certainly needs one and IMHO, the license deserves to have the red carpet rolled out for it...new bodies, crap ton of accessories, vehicles (Batmobile withstanding), Avengers like roll out of characters.

...I know, I know. Fat f|_|cking chance...:monkey2

I hope that you are correct, it certainly deserves the Red Carpet treatment. I remember the buzz in the world of diecast car collecting when things started moving forward regarding the contractual disputes and we finally got a selection of 1966 Bat Goodies in our hands...

PartsofmyBATCollection3.jpg
PartsofmyBATCollection4.jpg
NewBatAdditionsJan20103.jpg
NewBatAdditionsJan20102.jpg
IMG_0243.jpg
PartsofmyBATCollection.jpg
43rdscale66batandfriends2.jpg
NewBatAdditionsJan20106.jpg
NewLittleBats1.jpg

They were all made by Mattel so they were representations of what the #1 car looks like now, as well as having silly and annoying omissions...most obvious to fans being the incomplete paint job on the hood of the car. But they look really good in themselves.

SWEET!!! :D

The die-cast cars are sensational - love'em. :lecture

I have a small collection of Batmobiles in all the different scales. Only recently, I found the 1:50 series Hot Wheels 80s comic book car & the Clooneymobile. :rock

Do you have the 1:50 Kilmer car, DGT? I want to get that one too at some stage..

I like em.
I've been getting the Batmobile magazine that comes with a die cast vehicle every other week.
Up to issue 17 arrived here, with two more in post. The vehicles are outstanding and super detailed.
The latest arrival included a The Bat, which looks cool. However, its the retro vehicles which are just cool. I keep the collection in my office rather than at home.
So, back onto the figures.. These are now turning up for pre sales on line here, but no actual shipping date. As usual, I have just informed my store to keep a set for me and call me when they arrive.

So, the only HT Bats between now and these guys is Mime Joker. That's Christmas, so I'd guess at March for the 1/6 60s Dynamic Duo.

I like em.
I've been getting the Batmobile magazine that comes with a die cast vehicle every other week.
Up to issue 17 arrived here, with two more in post. The vehicles are outstanding and super detailed.
The latest arrival included a The Bat, which looks cool. However, its the retro vehicles which are just cool. I keep the collection in my office rather than at home.
So, back onto the figures.. These are now turning up for pre sales on line here, but no actual shipping date. As usual, I have just informed my store to keep a set for me and call me when they arrive.

So, the only HT Bats between now and these guys is Mime Joker. That's Christmas, so I'd guess at March for the 1/6 60s Dynamic Duo.

I am collecting that too, I have the subscription...which is being paid for as a gift from my sister!! :yess: The BAT was a good piece don't you think? Surprisingly well done for a mass produced item. Did you get the '89 Batplane? That was pretty good too and reminded me of the ERTL version of yesteryear.

EDIT: Which I stupidly sold along with many other items, whilst trying to save some additional money (to make space) and get married to my previous girlfriend. What I did not realise was that she was a total fruit-loop until it was too late, and so it rendered the sale of my much treasured and long collected lovely items totally pointless. :slap

Last edited:
Yeah, I have the complete collection of 'freebies'. That Batwing is sweet.
I have the number plate secured to my office door :)

As for ex girlfriends, etc.

My ex wife claimed all of my collections as hers, so, I lost everything, then I lost collection number two when I came here, as my then gf, suggested I keep it all in her loft... Then sold it on ebay !

Neffermind. Loving my new collections of the Batmobiles, and everything else I'm getting these days.

I think the 60s HT Batmobile will be compatible in size to the gorgeous 89 version.

I think the 60s HT Batmobile will be compatible in size to the gorgeous 89 version.

Well this is a natural "MUST BUY" item to me, as are the figures. As you can tell, I'd love the HT '89 too, but my lord where would I put it? :horror

I think, for the sake of fairness and because my wife really does like the same things as me...the only other 1:6 scale we will get after the HT '66 Batmobile will be the 1:6 Delorean from BTTF + figures it it ever appears.

I'm going for the 60s 1:6 Bats collection big time.
Absolutely love the show. I watched about half of S3 over the weekend whilst I was supposed to be working!
I think I will have to design a 4 tier Batmobile shelving unit with 13" clearance between shelves. This will hold the Tumbler, 89 Bats, the Shield (which is quite impressive in its own right - and made for a very heavy vehicle in that collection) and of course the 60s classic. And each will have to have the appropriate Batman standing by, or sitting in it.
Yeah, really looking forward to this set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back