Hot Toys - Alien vs. Predator - 1/6th scale Akaoni Samurai Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really on the fence about getting this one, I guess it'll depend on the price point but I would assume its gonna be the same as feral which is $400

I am really on the fence about getting this one, I guess it'll depend on the price point but I would assume its gonna be the same as feral which is $400
It’s all up to preference but the first release of this over 10 years ago has a lot of presence and some consider it to be their favourite figure.

I missed out on that figure as I was much younger then and didn’t have the funds to buy that figure so I’m going to pull the trigger on this one so I don’t miss out again.

Funny thing is I was watching predator recently and I had an impulsive moment to buy a Predator figure and I was so close to getting the first release for $1300 AUD but I stopped myself just telling myself to wait for the JH 2.0 that should be revealed soon enough. God am I happy I did that ahahaha

It’s all up to preference but the first release of this over 10 years ago has a lot of presence and some consider it to be their favourite figure.

I missed out on that figure as I was much younger then and didn’t have the funds to buy that figure so I’m going to pull the trigger on this one so I don’t miss out again.

Funny thing is I was watching predator recently and I had an impulsive moment to buy a Predator figure and I was so close to getting the first release for $1300 AUD but I stopped myself just telling myself to wait for the JH 2.0 that should be revealed soon enough. God am I happy I did that ahahaha
I was seeing the original thread for the samurai predator going off a couple weeks back and contemplated it then and surprisingly that is one of the most popular predator threads, so I see what you're saying. I can relate I have been in and out of collecting for 10 years now and have missed on some awesome ones recently so I also feel that pull to just get it and seeing.

thats crazy though 1300 AUD for that guy what a save to wait a couple days!

Comparing promo pics side by side. The new one is growing on me.

1000077682.jpg
1000077683.jpg

Last edited:
This.
This will be the main reason for me to own this beastly beauty.

Comparing promo pics side by side. The new one is growing on me.

View attachment 727742 View attachment 727743
The old one looks like the good guy, and the new one looks like the villain who is a much stronger, evil berserk version.

Back