Hot Toys announces "300" 1:6 Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although we could take photos in the offices anything in the main guys office was for personal use only and we could not say what they are in case it put the figures at risk......given that they have announced 300 happy to give some insights but can't post pictures as would show some other gems also. :naughty

cartmanlame.jpg

:p

Dudes - let him be. There is no reason for him to jeopardize relationships to post on a toy board.

went to Hong Kong for a show done by ThreeA, Ashley Wood plus some other cool artists, as part of the trip they had organised for some of us to tour designer work shops and suppliers, eric so, kenny wong and hot toys to name just three....the respective owners knew each other.

Although we could take photos in the offices anything in the main guys office was for personal use only and we could not say what they are in case it put the figures at risk......given that they have announced 300 happy to give some insights but can't post pictures as would show some other gems also. :naughty

The whole trip was amazing and very enjoyable.....:banana

You should post pics of ur trip anywayz...just don't post the ones that have top secret stuff in 'em...i wanna see hong kong! :huh

Hot Toys meeting room, not sure I would be able to work in a room with so many distractions...

as you can see lots of classic figures.
DSC01219.jpg

Holy SHT new Muscle body!

Look at his legs , no joints! no joints anywhere! I bet the only visible seams are on his shoulders and neck!

Last edited:
The figure looks bla. I would much rather have the PF.

Have to agree... a bit boring looking. But, my guess is there will also be an open mouth ww/helmet head that will give us the dynamic look we'd need for a Leonidas figure.

Have to agree... a bit boring looking. But, my guess is there will also be an open mouth ww/helmet head that will give us the dynamic look we'd need for a Leonidas figure.

Yea. An extra head would be key to this figure, but still, the PF was soo well done. I think this will pertain only to the 1/6 figure collector.

20091124_2ef1ab0c8689404d4cf8s45f0WMxZo5x.jpg

Good thing HT iterates prototypes so often, because I gotta say...I don't see much Gerard Butler in that headsculpt.

And is it just me or are the proportions out of whack? Lower half of the body looks a bit short compared to the upper half.

I'll wait for Wooksters inevitable official photo thread before I put any thought on this one. That's not a very good quality pic at all.

Back