Hot Toys announces "300" 1:6 Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like the neck will be sculpted to the torso. Im not sure about the material of the cape, it seems too thick. I guess the cape is not wired :confused: I think there should be 2 capes one with a wire one without. So he comes with the spear helmet and shield im surprised they put damage on it. I was hoping the sculpt would have more emotion in it I want him to be pissed off, but im sure they will improve it.

I just noticed he also has his sword in its sheath on his leg!

Last edited:
It looks alright albeit underwelming. Definitely an issue with proportions there although the torso looks superb as does the outfit. The main issue I have and this is now an ongoing thing, is the neutral expressions Hot Toys chooses for it's sculpts.It's quite annoying, especially when the chracter they are representing is famous for a particular expression, they don't even attempt to capture it. I'm talking about Joker(s), Wolverine, Hellboy and now this. I'm sure I've missed others. All in all however it is a very nice piece, although not a must have for me...

It does look like the legs are too short - but I think the sculpt looks good. They are hiding the elbow joints, but it does seem to be a full muscle body.

Will have to wait for more pics, I'm excited for this one (but at this stage don't like the head sculpt I can't see gerard butler at all) the body looks good though, the proportions could simply be from poor photography, scanning etc.

Plus I'd like to see it helmeted as that's how I'll display it

I totally see Butler in the sculpt, only thing is the legs look short a bit sure, not by much though..he is wearing thin soles remember that,though he is 6'2 this figure should be the same height or around that as HT John Connor.Has to be Hot Toys most life-like looking body yet.

I'm guessing the proportions are skewed because of the size of the feet & the helmet plus the way his hair & beard where in the movie really make the head look larger. You really see Gerard in the sculpt? maybe it's the expression thats not working for me???

Actually, i think what throws the sculpt off a bit is the eyes being so squint, usually he has a bug eyed stare or atleast one eye is shut more so then the other.

Leonidas%20heads.png

I am not an uber fan of the film nor the 1/6th license. IMO considering it is a scanned image of a proto-type, I think provides a fair representation of the character.

I agree with wanderer about the generic, bland expressons selected on such animated characters such as King L, Joker, Wolverine etc. Eh well.

The movie is pretty rad but I don't really care for 1/6 figures of 300. To me this probably would have been a lot more exciting a couple of years ago.

Back