Hot Toys announces "300" 1:6 Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if true but someone on OSW pointed out that at the lower left corner of the pic there is a number, 19,800 which if it is Yen converts over to 220 USD. If that price is accurate it will be a little to rich for my blood.
ETA Saying that the price is a little rich for my blood is an understatement. Should be more like there is no way in hell I will pay anything close to that. 150 or so is tops on it.

Last edited:
20091124_2ef1ab0c8689404d4cf8s45f0WMxZo5x.jpg

LMAO! :lol :rotfl

God that look awful.

went to Hong Kong for a show done by ThreeA, Ashley Wood plus some other cool artists, as part of the trip they had organised for some of us to tour designer work shops and suppliers, eric so, kenny wong and hot toys to name just three....the respective owners knew each other.

Although we could take photos in the offices anything in the main guys office was for personal use only and we could not say what they are in case it put the figures at risk......given that they have announced 300 happy to give some insights but can't post pictures as would show some other gems also. :naughty

The whole trip was amazing and very enjoyable.....:banana

Thanks for the reply man. One lucky sonova... :D

Figure looks pretty bland from that pic, but I have no interest in this line anyway.

This figure needs blood.
Leonidas without blood all over him is wrong imo. :lol

...and clothes! As much as i enjoyed the film i think i'm gonna have to draw the line at having a naked male doll wearing a diaper in my collection:rolleyes::lol

I'm kinda put off by an all rubber figure like that. Overtime he is going to crack and look terrible.....At least with Wolverine if his upper rubber body starts to crack you can cover him up with his jacket.

This would be the one thing preventing me from buying this figure.

I'm kinda put off by an all rubber figure like that. Overtime he is going to crack and look terrible.....At least with Wolverine if his upper rubber body starts to crack you can cover him up with his jacket.

This would be the one thing preventing me from buying this figure.

If hot toys are using joints on these figures now whats to stop them from using plastic for the muscle bodies. They could look just as realistic if done correct I'm sure. If there painted like hot toys heads aswell they could maybe look even better. I've always favoured poseability over how a figure looks but thats just me.

This figure needs blood.
Leonidas without blood all over him is wrong imo. :lol

What's odd is that the shield is battle damaged (arrows sticking out) but the rest of him is clean. I could see having 2 sheilds and 2 heads... but if he's completely clean like this it will miss the mark.

Or, maybe more likely their will be a regular and BD version... can't see HT developing this new body and only using it once.

Looks great, some real realism to parts of it. Obviously first iteration of Butler is just that - a first version.

My heart aches from this constant rubber quandry, but I guess if I find my self clicking the add to shopping basket button in x months time, then I guess that's what I'll find myself doing.:dunno

Back