Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2997.jpg

:lol ""run away!!!"

Ankle articulation!:yess:!!!!

:exactly::yess:

Fabric definitely needed to be thinner. It kind of ruins that gracious look. By the way, the assassination scenes are wrong. Ezio didn't kill medieval knights, he is from the renaissance times(just nitpicking).

Fabric definitely needed to be thinner. It kind of ruins that gracious look. By the way, the assassination scenes are wrong. Ezio didn't kill medieval knights, he is from the renaissance times(just nitpicking).

We all love to see the first inhand pics dude ..so don't nitpick them, enjoy them:).

I think we're all aware he did not kill the cast from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

:lol:goodpost: ..i think by now most of us who have been following this thread have either been fans of the series already or got into it because of the figure...but that said i can still see people picking this fig up with no intention of playing the game because its that nice looking:)

Pics from guitarjimmy6666 on ToysDaily:
IMG_3015.jpg

More pics guys:
20100925_885d5e110a11383105703nKhEGHx1fIr.jpg

Credits MATT from ToyWorld- Forum

I've got to hand it to Hot Toys, I'd have never imagined they would have picked up this licence, I would have put money on the likes of a Nathan Drake or an Agent 47 before an Ezio. The intricacy of the costume alone nevermind his accessories was always going to be difficult. This was not an easy character to do and I hope it gets the attention it deserves
Okay, the main torso piece could be a touch lighter and yes, the hood doesn't quite sit right but damn does this figure add some variety to their existing Resident Ev . . . sorry, videogame series. :clap

Be thankful for the early pics, ingrate. :pfft:

This figure looks absolutely amazing. Any idea when it's going to ship?

amazing looking figure. actually finally got around to playing the first game.

The first game is okay, nothing spectacular. But, you haven't really gotten into the "Creed" unless you've played Assassin's Creed 2 :monkey1.

... I really Hope i get to keep this guy.... Soo much coming so fast... i may have to cancel... But I don't wanna.

I've had to cancel a few things, myself. There's just too many things being released in the fourth quarter. But, there's no way that I'm passing up on Ezio.

I know nothing of the game / character. I am resisting the impulse to purchase but it sure looks great. More overall interest from collector's in this figure than Perseus and Dastan.

It might just be me, or the big photos, but the scar seems to be too subtle.

It was a pretty sharp scar he had.

Well ____ it, I don't give a flying ____ anyway.

Back