Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Suspension of disbelief. Their costumes were never all that discreet realistically. Especially when you started to get armor pieces.

I don't like the Brotherhood design though.

Oh, and Predators are lame. :nana:

I don't like the heavily armored design either, and the master assassin outfit from AC2 was really pushing it.

People (and apparently Ubisoft too) seem to have forgotten that the original outfit worn by Altair was designed around the need for him to blend in with groups of scholars and monks (the NPCs wearing white robes). That made complete sense.

Fast forward to AC2 and Ezio wears a derivative version of Altair's original outfit even though during his Renaissance Italy era there weren't any scholars or monks adorned in white garments. It doesn't make as much sense, but it was cool to see Ezio wear something similar to Altair so I didn't mind. But when he started wearing heavy armor and multicolored clothing, it became ludicrous. He stands out beyond what my belief can suspend, especially considering that he's supposed to be an agile Renaissance-era Ninja running and leaping across rooftops.

Granted, I liked the outfit advancement system from AC2, but When it comes to collectibles, only the standard white outfit works for me.

I love the game's realistic medieval setting but this costume is really pushing it into the fantasy realm. (Yes, I am aware that the game is actually really sci-fi at heart).

Also, an Assassin is also supposed to be discreet and there is nothing discreet about this costume. That's why I love the main Ezio's costume from AC2. It is a flashy enough costume befitting a main character but not to the point where it screams ASSASSIN!!!.

:lol I was just messin. I know what you mean.

...Though a Predator game with assassins creed mechanics would be kinda.....cool

eziocoming.jpg

Newsletter said this will be released soon. Anyone planning on getting this?

I'm :)

Awesome news. I have this on pre order as well as the T-1000, and i'm actually more looking forward to this than the T-1000.

Definitely getting this fig. I love video games, and ACII was enjoyable. Better than the first game to me. I guess a November release for US?

Back