Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like packaging design this time its look like RE5 package format.

IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0279.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

Looks absolutely immense, man am I glad I ordered this. Shame there's not that much interest on it on here.

Incredible tailoring on this. It looks like it's a great figure.
I don't have enough interest in the games to buy this though , Agent 47 on the other hand hot toys. :pray:

Detail is amazing on this one. I had to admit I never loved the Assassin's Creed games but when this figure was announced I went back to play 2 and I got really into it. Hopefully will be getting this went it comes into full retail.

this is a great character but imo he looks ugly...and the game kind of got way to repetitive (first game)...so never looked at any further AC games...but congrats on the buyers, great detailing and very nice buy I would say.

Everyones wearing black in my collection, T2 Arnie, Connor, Batman, Neo, looking forward to having something brighten up the shelves! :lol

Fabric still looks very thick ..it lacks that flow it had in the game:( ...but still a great looking figure:)

Yeah what the hell is with that gap?? Nothing has changed to make it better...

Awesome figure, but small things like that make me feel like they didn't put in as much effort as they could have. I guess I'll still be getting him, he'll be a nice change in my collection.

Last edited:
I think some hot water and a bit of effort can close that gap in the belt emblem (assuming the plastic is of the somewhat soft PVC type).

The neck is hardly noticeable on Ezio, and it's been that way since we first saw the prototype, so I don't see why it's worth complaining about.

The hood though. I'm a bit miffed that they didn't change it to a thinner material supported by an inner frame of some sort. It'll need some work to make it drape better. Maybe pinch in the sides and somehow make it look taller.

I think the whole outfit needs a good bit of futzing, not just the hood! What a figure it will be though when it is all done.

Back