Hot Toys Avatar poll - who would you buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Avatar characters would you buy as HT 1/6 figures?

• Jake Sully (human)

Votes: 24 20.3%
  • Jake Sully (Na'vi)

Votes: 67 56.8%
  • Grace Augustine (human)

Votes: 13 11.0%
  • Grace Augustine (Na'vi)

• Neytiri

Votes: 80 67.8%
  • Col Quaritch

Votes: 41 34.7%
  • AMP suit

Votes: 37 31.4%
  • Trudy Chacón (Michelle Rodriguez)

• Tsu'tey

Votes: 15 12.7%

• Total voters

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
HT had a poll on their site, but you could only choose one. Which of these characters would you definitely buy.

This poll assumes they are all in scale and there's a new miracle technique for capturing the Na'Vi perfectly.

As cool as the AMP suit was, I'm just not a big enough fan of the subject matter to drop what I assume would be close to a thousand dollars for one.

i'm just not into the big blue cartoony cat people.
and the other choice is generic military people.
sooooo... none.

i'd rather see stuff from Predators or real scifi like District 9.

sooooo... none.

I'm not after any Navi but I am interested in seeing how Hot Toys handles the design.

sooooo... none.

:lecture.........10ft cat people are a defn no no :lol

Perhaps everyone isn't reading the thread title - this poll is for Avatar fans. If you're not interest - great! No need to post then.

If I can afford it (after other priority purcahses) I will deffinately get Neytiri. If I can afford two, then I would pick up Jake (avatar version) to go with Neytiri.

I have no other interest in any of the others. Especially with the rest of T2 line, Iron Man 2, Predators and any other possible licence announcements made by Hot Toys. Alot of licences to keep up with :D

The Na'vi just dont strike me as being iconic enough to warrant buying. Colonel Quidich on the other hand is one of my all time favorite villains. Him and the Mechwarrior cast off suit would be must buys imo. The rest...meh

Perhaps everyone isn't reading the thread title - this poll is for Avatar fans. If you're not interest - great! No need to post then.
no, i read it right. it didn't say anything about fans. this isn't posted on an Avatar fans message board. it's just in the "Aliens/Robots" general collectibles section and i felt like posting on it.

but, i don't have to tell YOU that. so feel free to moderate as you see fit.

no, i read it right. it didn't say anything about fans. this isn't posted on an Avatar fans message board. it's just in the "Aliens/Robots" general collectibles section and i felt like posting on it.

but, i don't have to tell YOU that. so feel free to moderate as you see fit.

I think Dave just doesn't want a bunch of "none" posts in here or posts that start a debate about whether or not the characters warrant figures. This is to see who is the most desired character(s) among those who would buy the figures.

(Thank you for that!)

He has spoken!

I voted for Neytiri and both Jakes. A human Jake will be far from a generic military guy as he is in a wheelchair. (Plus I would prefer him with the beard and longer hair, when he is at the end of his rope and doubting his military brain washing.)

I didn't vote for Col Quaritch because I probably wouldn't buy him unless I get a lot of unlooked for $$$, but I think he will make a ver y cool figure... and again, not generic because he has that wicked scar! :rock

A Navi in 1/6... that's a potent mix.

Surprised that Neytiri is such a popular choice. Guess I'd better go for the preorder when these get out.

sooooo... none.

Yea i would like a punk alien that got pushed around throughout the whole movie in a nice cowardly pose,maybe i can have wikus in a pose about to chop off his hand unless they make a figure of him in the mech and add some alien weapons then i would get him.

Back