Hot Toys Avengers Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping the teeth sculpt doesn't happen.

RageFace-291x300.jpg

I think HT will make the cowl look great. Hell, they already improved the look of the costume with the fabric choice and the darker color of the gloves, and I assume the boots.

I could see them doing USO Cap as a shared Con Exclusive around their shows to get him out and over with and focus on other things.

Rumor is the USO Cap is held up due to likeness issues.
The figure's been done and it'll likely see a wide release.

Avengers and Dork Knight Rises are the definite priority, though.

It would be a little funny to have a Cap figure with an Evans sculpt out before the USO Cap. You'd think they'd have the same sculptor on both.

Doubt it. My i direct your attention to another naked figure that uses no rubber?

Hot-Toys-Jake-Sully-Avatar-p-1.jpg

Expect the design of Hulk's body to be more or less identical to Jake's.

Looks awful... I love Avatar but that figure is an easy pass for me.

You mean what they've done for Marvel so far. Looking them offering figures like Scarecrow or even Beat It Michael Jackson they have no issues with doing that with other licenses. With The Avengers dominating a lot of the Marvel wheelhouse and the Amazing Spider-Man coming up as well as other licenses they've overwhelmed themselves with, I could see them doing USO Cap as a shared Con Exclusive around their shows to get him out and over with and focus on other things.

Right what they've done with Marvel. I thought I had typed that but I must not have. :lol like I said they could but I would. Almost bet my life they don't. It would be totally different than what they've done in the years I've been going to comic-con.

Hoping the teeth sculpt doesn't happen. I don't feel comfortable with an angry Chris Evans staring me down while I'm at my computer...

Why do people post stuff like this? The sculpt semi seen in the teaser is the one we'll be getting like it or not! :lecture

Why do people post stuff like this? The sculpt semi seen in the teaser is the one we'll be getting like it or not! :lecture

You won't be getting it if Evans/Marvel don't approve the sculpt

As has been suggested, USO Cap is likely held up due to licensor approval issues, so this could face similar delays or potential issues

Time to start saving my money for this new one coming out! :hi5:

I think I like the material they used on this figure more than what they used in the actual movie.

Plus it hasn't even been released yet so who knows what the problems will be with that body...

You mean the delay might be caused because of a problem with the body? Could be. My guess is that they are too busy with TDKR, Prometheus, The Avengers, Predators/AVP... and well, everything else. Which is a lot.

You won't be getting it if Evans/Marvel don't approve the sculpt

As has been suggested, USO Cap is likely held up due to licensor approval issues, so this could face similar delays or potential issues

I doubt it, why would Hot Toys tease this as the next figure from the line if it's not good to go? Especially when they easily have a choice of 4 other characters!

There's obviously something holding up both Loki and USO Captain America but I doubt it's something as major as license approval seeing as both have been previewed in an official Hot Toys publication.

You mean the delay might be caused because of a problem with the body? Could be. My guess is that they are too busy with TDKR, Prometheus, The Avengers, Predators/AVP... and well, everything else. Which is a lot.

Have they teased or announced anything about a Prometheus line?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back