Hot Toys Avengers Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in seeing the masked alternate head. This is the one time I hope HT isn't entirely screen accurate and gives us a less "eggy" head

im super excited to see evans sculpt, im assuming we get a masked headsculpt aswell??

Dear Hot Toys: Please start making single truetypes available with head sculpts that happen to resemble Hayley Atwell, Dominic Cooper, Gwyneth Paltrow, Sebastian Stan, and Amanda Righetti.

I still like the first suit better then the 2nd. Hope we get the Black Widow next and her hair is better then the first one.

lol what?

0816-chris-evans-captain-america-avengers-22-480x720.jpg

2011-12-13-17-12-00-2-christian-bale-is-seen-in-batman-garb-while-filimi.jpeg

good expression from Batman that matches a reply to that comment :lol

Pretty sure he means the Arkham City Video game batam. his costume looks to be made from a similar material as What was used for Cap
s outfit.
I tend to agree with him. AC Bat's suit is clearly not rubber if you pay attention to the character model.

armor-suits-video-games-batsuit-batman-arkham-city.jpg

It's probably gonna be rubber... Otherwise there will just be too many articulation joints/points/spots (whatever you call them) shown... Ankles, knees, wrists, elbows, shoulders.. 10 in total... yuck..

Doubt it. My i direct your attention to another naked figure that uses no rubber?

Hot-Toys-Jake-Sully-Avatar-p-1.jpg

Expect the design of Hulk's body to be more or less identical to Jake's.

Last edited:
My i direct your attention to another naked figure that uses no rubber?

Hot-Toys-Jake-Sully-Avatar-p-1.jpg

Expect Hulk's body to be more or less identical to Jake's.

All we need to worry about with hulk that is different from other figures would be ankles. The knees and hips will be, more or less, taken care if with the tattered pants. Shoulders, elbow, and wrists show all the time.

I dont think it will be as big a deal as people are making it out to be. The T800 body looked just fine at the shoulders, elbows, wrists, and torso. As long as HT does plastic everything with the rubber "sleeve" on the torso it'll be fine

FREAK #1 - Not freak #1 - I don't care about shield

So since this only comes with the same shield as TFA Cap, it should only be $150

FREAK #2 - Nor Freak #2 - tho it is probably very true

Yes there isn't enough here to justify a $200 price tag. Definitley no more than $160

FREAK #3 - Not Freak #3 - I know better to think that price point is true

I'm not getting it if its a penny over $170.

FREAK NOT ON FANTASY ISLAND - Not Freak on FI - I suspected two head sculpts therefore price tag is highly unlikely

I bet this will be @ $190 just like the first 2 Avengers.

FREAK #1,2 & 3 - Who hoo! I am this Freak

I think TFA Cap is WAY better.

I found my feakness

You mean the one with the metal helm, leather jacket, and USO girl shield? I really really doubt it. When they have done them for marvel it's been just simple repraints. Granted that we for iron man but that figure isn't a repaint or just simple variant. It's really it's own new figure but strangers thins have happened.

You mean what they've done for Marvel so far. Looking them offering figures like Scarecrow or even Beat It Michael Jackson they have no issues with doing that with other licenses. With The Avengers dominating a lot of the Marvel wheelhouse and the Amazing Spider-Man coming up as well as other licenses they've overwhelmed themselves with, I could see them doing USO Cap as a shared Con Exclusive around their shows to get him out and over with and focus on other things.

Probably the only Avengers figure I will get.

Will be decided by the accuracy of the Evans sculpt. Depends if it is sexy enough.

Hoping the teeth sculpt doesn't happen. I don't feel comfortable with an angry Chris Evans staring me down while I'm at my computer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back