Hot Toys Avengers Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they sould have put the zipper in the white stripe. It doesn't bother me either way though.

Why couldnmt they have had it at the back where you donmt see it?

Nah it wont be that high, between $199-210 would be my guess (considering the original can still be had for $169 though it wont stop people crying into their cereal)

Having noth Cap's one for aorund $40 more than the existing one is gonna turn some folks away to just getting the TFA version, except completionists

I think this is going to be one of those that looks great in pics, but will be even better in hand. I can't wait. I wonder if we will have any of the 7 Avengers in hand by the time the last is up for PO?

I think they sould have put the zipper in the white stripe. It doesn't bother me either way though.

Why couldnmt they have had it at the back where you donmt see it?

An even easier fix would have been to just make the zipper red.

BTW...the zipper doesn't bother me but just thought I'd throw in my two cents. :D

Yeah, I think Cap will go up Friday and a new teaser will be shown this weekend (hopefully for Thor or Widow)

32 days to Avengers release here in the States!! I hope Mark VII or Thor will be the one teased next :pray:

Ideal Schedule:
April 8 - VII
April 15 - Thor
April 22 - Loki
April 29 - BW

May 4th - Movie release!

32 days to Avengers release here in the States!! I hope Mark VII or Thor will be the one teased next :pray:

Ideal Schedule:
April 8 - VII
April 15 - Thor
April 22 - Loki
April 29 - BW

May 4th - Movie release!

What about Hulk?

I'm hoping we get pics within the week of this one, so I can finally decide between FA Cap or this Cap.

22 days til it hits here....so im sure it will be a figure per week using the USA as the timeline for figure teases/movie release.Least i hope so.

What about Hulk?

I'm hoping we get pics within the week of this one, so I can finally decide between FA Cap or this Cap.

I'm thinking Hulk will be more challenging for them..but wouldn't mind it replacing BW! But I'm REALLY hoping that Loki gets revealed before the movie premieres though since they didn't do him with the Thor movie last year. Such a great villain!!!

The earliest premiere of this movie is on April 25. Latest... 17 August JAPAN! Hahahhaa!!!

I'm thinking Hulk will be more challenging for them..but wouldn't mind it replacing BW! But I'm REALLY hoping that Loki gets revealed before the movie premieres though since they didn't do him with the Thor movie last year. Such a great villain!!!

I'm definitely looking forward to Loki too. Thor and Odin won't look complete on my shelf until I can put Loki next to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back