Hot Toys Avengers Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I started collecting HT in 09 I think I have over 40 of them and about 10 on PO. I didn't count any of my custom pieces but I mainly use all HT parts for those too, it's costly but worth it.

Awesome sig there steve. :hi5:

Wow Steve74 that is an amazing count of HT figures in 2 years, I just started about 1.5 years ago and I have in total of 17 figures including 3 customs. I sold off some HT figures to make way for the new ones.

One thing I realise is that whenever I impulse buy an HT figure, most probably he will be sold off in a few months time to make way for the figures that I really like.

I started about a year and half ago too, and I just hit 25. Thankfully I only had 1 'impulse buy.' I'm trying to just get only the ones that I 'really want.'

Still, with Avengers, TDKR and who knows what else coming down the pipeline, it can get tough.

i started about 9 months ago and already have 9 with hawkeye,red skull and nick fury on pre order with this captain to be added straight away along with every figure from Avengers, Luckily my Girlfriend has allowed me my own comic room in our house where all my stuff goes. she is the best

I started really back in October when prior to that I only had the DX01, since then my collection has grown to 12 and counting

At present I have 7 Hot toys figures and 7 on preorder with Sideshow, along with '89 Batmobile and the Tumbler. On the fence with Hawkeye and T800 from T2. (Going a little Joe crazy right now)

As it stands, my modest HT collection runs as follows....

RAMBO III
SUPERMAN RETURNS (V1)
BATMAN (Batman Begins)
JOKER DX01
BATMAN DX02
IRONMAN MKIII
THOR
SUPERMAN -THE MOVIE - Regular
SUPERMAN - THE MOVIE - Exclusive
BATMAN (1989) DX09 - Direct from SSC

On The Way (Pre-ordered)

JOKER (1989) DX08 - Direct from SSC
JOKER (1989) DX08 - From a UK supplier
BATMAN (1989) DX09 - From a UK supplier
HAWKEYE (Avengers) - Direct from SSC
IRONMAN MKIV + GANTRY - From a UK supplier

As it stands, my modest HT collection runs as follows....

RAMBO III
SUPERMAN RETURNS (V1)
BATMAN (Batman Begins)
JOKER DX01
BATMAN DX02
IRONMAN MKIII
THOR
SUPERMAN -THE MOVIE - Regular
SUPERMAN - THE MOVIE - Exclusive
BATMAN (1989) DX09 - Direct from SSC

On The Way (Pre-ordered)

JOKER (1989) DX08 - Direct from SSC
JOKER (1989) DX08 - From a UK supplier
BATMAN (1989) DX09 - From a UK supplier
HAWKEYE (Avengers) - Direct from SSC
IRONMAN MKIV + GANTRY - From a UK supplier

Nice collection to say the least. :clap

I only have Thor, 89 Batman and 89 Joker with the Mark I 2.0 on flex.

I started with the original AVP preds, stopped after AVP:R, started again with Iron Man 2, and after realizing what i missed out on, i wanted to smash my head into a wall, but now have 28 figures.

man you guys have so many figures!!! i started almost 3-4 yrs ago and i only have these:

batman toyfair exclusive
t1 t800
jill valentine bsaa
spiderman (red)
jack sparrow
captain america tfa
classic predator
wolf predator
superman (reeve)
bank robber joker

wish i had more but prices are just crazy and i never know what versions they will keep re-doing, like if i gt one maybe in 6mths there will be 2.0 or 3.0 or 3.5....

My complete collection currently stands as;

DX01 Joker
Batman: Batsuit Begins
T2 T800
Classic Predator
Ironman Mark II AU
DX06 Jack Sparrow
DX08 1989 Joker
DX09 1989 Batman
Thor
Ironman Mark IV
Captain America
Christopher Reeves Superman

Got the following on pre-order;

Ironman Mark I 2.0
Red Skull
Hawkeye

Undecided on;

Babydoll
DX10 T2 T800
Nick Fury

As soon as they're up for pre-order;

Loki (from Thor)
USO Captain America
Captain America (from the Avengers)

so cant wait to put all the avengers together cant wait to see the hulk

Im at about 70 hot toys I think. Ack.

Look in my collection thread.

Well there's certainly nothing wrong with those! It sounds like a great start to me.

Thanks bud. Just starting and being picky about what I get cause I know how easily one can start collecting everything and go broke. Anyways I want my collection to reflect me...not whats necessarily rare or something to flip for a profit. :lecture

IIWtb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back