Hot Toys Avengers Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cap will likely go up this friday or monday next week if the previous teasers were similar

Im sure it'll be up on friday. Then next one next friday. One month away baby. Avengers Assemble

Erm why? :dunno

There was a 10 day delay between teaser and pre-order for Hawkeye and considerably longer before that with Nick Fury. There's nothing to suggest that Captain America will have just as fast a turn around than those two, in fact I'd say everything points to the opposite tbh (2 headsculpts = more reasons why delays will occur)

If I had to speculate over a date I'd go with Friday the 13th :wink1:

Last edited:
I could give a black widows behind about the zipper. I just want my avengers cap. :rock

Your sig is my main buys from thus movie outside of if they do a Loki figure.

I don't care about the zipper I just don't want him showing teeth is all.

Yeah I started collecting HT in 09 I think I have over 40 of them and about 10 on PO. I didn't count any of my custom pieces but I mainly use all HT parts for those too, it's costly but worth it.

Wow Steve74 that is an amazing count of HT figures in 2 years, I just started about 1.5 years ago and I have in total of 17 figures including 3 customs. I sold off some HT figures to make way for the new ones.

One thing I realise is that whenever I impulse buy an HT figure, most probably he will be sold off in a few months time to make way for the figures that I really like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back