Hot Toys Avengers Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
temp3192.gif
:yess:

OK, that is just awesome! :rock :rock :rock

Got the HT Cap figure last Wednesday and that brought me right back into a Marvel/Avengers mood! :woo :yess:

with the superbowl next week and joss, tom hiddleston and clark gregg all taking to twitter tomorow for a Q&A session with followers promised a 10 second sneak peak at tv spot, i want all the avengers hot toys NOW!!!!!!!!!!

ironmanavengefig.jpg
got this po peek from bigbad toys catalog and wondered if may get this hot toys version later from avengers movie or just a ironman with more guns for toys fun sake ..just trying to see what maybe next for tony version later...just another toy version is all but who knows til movie comes out...

with the preview we got maybe likely tony's gonna have to load up some fire power with those things flyin around gonna need some missiles for some aliens....watch preview and pause....

Last edited:
I've said before, and still maintain that they're re-using the idea from the first film that was never used where Tony was going to have to modify the Mark III armor with heavy weapons to go after Iron Monger (at that time Crimson Dynamo). I also think that the Mark VII is based on the Mark III but that might just be because Saunders designed the VII (he also designed the II/III but not the IV/VI).

all im saying is in preview there's a whole lotta missile's flying around and tony's gonna need some fire power and the toy preview may indicate that also...but hope we get a hooked up hot toys version later ..because just love the war machine hooked up look and hope he's in it too...war machine

ironmanavengefig.jpg
got this po peek from bigbad toys catalog and wondered if may get this hot toys version later from avengers movie or just a ironman with more guns for toys fun sake ..just trying to see what maybe next for tony version later...just another toy version is all but who knows til movie comes out...

Iron man is looking a bit like war machine there with all that bulky stuff

imo It's based on the unused "War Machine" idea from the first movie so that makes sense. It was their idea on originally how to introduce the War Machine concept but it would be Stark as Iron Man and Roady would help him add weapons and armor to the Mark III in order to fight Iron Monger (Crimson Dynamo).

IronManSuit4web.jpeg

Which is why I'm also guessing something similar happens in Avengers. Like the Mark VI gets trashed and he has to use the best existing armor he has laying around (the Mark III) to quickly build a new suit. I have nothing from the trailers or anything to support that. It's just what the VII looks like conceptually.

He wont be :( but he'll return in IM 3 :yess:

Maybe, right now the most they are talking about is a cameo, although the idea of a War Machine spinoff is still floating around.

As for Tony's armor, the biggest thought is that the Mark VI gets completely FUBAR'd in battle, even in the Super Bowl promo it seems that is all he is wearing and he pieces together a suit. The Mark III has merit although a bit lazy given that he is Tony Stark and he can't have multiple suits lying around?

Originally I know there was supposed to be a scene where you saw a armory of suits, one of which was the Avengers suit and a joke about having nothing to wear once the Mark VII gets messed up but who knows what has changed from then until now. If that comes to pass, I would imagine that HT wouldn't be able to help themselves in terms of supplying a bunch of different Avengers Iron Men.

Maybe, right now the most they are talking about is a cameo, although the idea of a War Machine spinoff is still floating around.

As for Tony's armor, the biggest thought is that the Mark VI gets completely FUBAR'd in battle, even in the Super Bowl promo it seems that is all he is wearing and he pieces together a suit. The Mark III has merit although a bit lazy given that he is Tony Stark and he can't have multiple suits lying around?

Originally I know there was supposed to be a scene where you saw a armory of suits, one of which was the Avengers suit and a joke about having nothing to wear once the Mark VII gets messed up but who knows what has changed from then until now. If that comes to pass, I would imagine that HT wouldn't be able to help themselves in terms of supplying a bunch of different Avengers Iron Men.

Looks like Hulk Buster won't be needed for this movie, just alien hoverbike buster. :monkey2

Wait… since when was I not the only one saying that?

Looks like Hulk Buster won't be needed for this movie, just alien hoverbike buster. :monkey2

Even in the earliest stages the Hulkbuster wasn't ever going to be used. It was one of those armors that you saw. Originally it was referred to one of the safeties against Banner but it never becomes needed.

Just an Easter Egg for the fans. Given the conversation on film between Banner and Tony, it's still possible to just see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back