Hot Toys Avengers Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Color sampling vis PS the black gray portions in RGB tend to be about 80-100 in all three colors in other words true grey. That seems to be the predominate sample I get but in some places there's 5-10 more of any given color depending on lighting it seems.

The portions I see as "green" come up as pretty uniformly as 90-100 in Red and Green and 68-80 in blue. So a sort of muted yellow-green which is what it looks to my eyes.

I only went and checked in photoshop as I know not to trust my eyes, although I've gotten pretty good at compensating for any minor color recognition issues I have.

WTF....:lol

It took A LOT longer to take that screencap than it took me to take color samples. We're all in the same boat here people. I don't see why there's any need to make fun of someone for speculating in a thread about speculation.

Movement and blur don't change colors other than mixing them and I grabbed a bunch of samples form different places to compensate for lighting. The two dominate colors that you can grab from any of the figures are a sort of gold-green and purple. You can clearly see the purple. If you can't clearly see the purple than something is wrong with your monitor because it's purple purple.

It could all be some crazy lighting but crazy lighting wouldn't account for making both the color green and the color purple unless it's multi-colored disco lighting or something.

Who knows if they are. I just see no blue on them and I wanted to check to make sure I wasn't just not seeing the blue for some reason. There are touches of blue on some parts of the gray/black bits of the armor but it's a very minute amount and can be accounted for by the purple lights or just general lighting. There's also touches of yellow and red on the black portions which lead me to believe they're black/grey. Particularly given that mostly they sample as having nearly no color at all. The green though always samples with less blue than any other color. Sometimes it's more an even mix of yellow and green and sometimes it veers more towards green.

All that said, which probably will make some of you think I'm crazier than you already do… it's a trailer on the internet with CGI ____ in it and even though youtube claims it's 1080p it's not so who the hell knows for sure.

Yeah, likely to match Loki's color scheme whatever they are.

All the same, very cool little TV spot. I dig a lot of stuff in it. The Hulk bits are the obvious ones but I love the one round-about shot of the whole team together.

I think we're also all in agreement that the Avengers only exist because Agent Coulson likes to let lesser badasses pretend to be tough. If he wanted to he could easily defeat that army, but you got to let the silly kids in the costumes have their fun.

I think we're also all in agreement that the Avengers only exist because Agent Coulson likes to let lesser badasses pretend to be tough. If he wanted to he could easily defeat that army, but you got to let the silly kids in the costumes have their fun.

:lol :lol

that was good.

But now that you brought up Coulson, he wasn't in this one.

And the team is all positive this time, no bickering, if anything Stark and Cap were friendly.

Thank the maker no heavy metal music this time. :clap

He can't be in a trailer that short. He'd upstage everyone. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back