Hot Toys Avengers Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be cool to see some of those Saunders concepts on film even if not used.

AvengersGroup.jpg

AvengersThor.jpg

AvengersIronMan2.jpg

AvengersIronMan.jpg

AvengersIronMan3.jpg

AvengersBlackWidow.jpg

AvengersHulk2.jpg

AvengersLoki.jpg

AvengersAliens.jpg

In the Superbowl spot the Mark VII appears to have jets instead of RTs more in the style of War Machine. In fact the jets on the back are in the same place as on War Machine.

That's kinda weird. The more I see the more the Mark VII looks like an Iron Man'd War Machine.

I wouldn't think frost giants since they're not technological and Loki kinda already burned that bridge.

They look green and black to me and even have some touches of purple. What's not skrully about that?

They look bluish / grey to me :dunno

Color sampling vis PS the black gray portions in RGB tend to be about 80-100 in all three colors in other words true grey. That seems to be the predominate sample I get but in some places there's 5-10 more of any given color depending on lighting it seems.

The portions I see as "green" come up as pretty uniformly as 90-100 in Red and Green and 68-80 in blue. So a sort of muted yellow-green which is what it looks to my eyes.

I only went and checked in photoshop as I know not to trust my eyes, although I've gotten pretty good at compensating for any minor color recognition issues I have.

Sure the blue you're seeing isn't just the purple lights? There are purple lights on the armor, most notably you can see it really well on the arm of the figure closest to the camera.

The chest RT on Mk.6 that HT mistakenly put the ArcReactor

HT may make the accurate one for Avenger's Mk. 6
or they go cheap and it remains.
at least the movie makers/designers are consistent.

post-5392-1328492099.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back