Hot Toys Bane Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true :lol

I was thinking about 'guns are too quick... you can't savour all the little emotions...'

I guess he used a gun but we never saw him kill someone with a gun. He did (presumably) kill Gambol with a knife though.

Don't forget the bus driver in the very first scene :nono

I've been avoiding watching it for the past 6 months, so when I watch it right before TDKR, it feels a little fresher haha

I've been avoiding watching it for the past 6 months, so when I watch it right before TDKR, it feels a little fresher haha

Will be watching begins, and dark knight for excitment before the release, but more importantly so my wife will stop asking during the cinema, "what happeded in the last one. What is league of shadows?"
:gah:

Wasn't it the Joker that shot lieutenant Gordan when trying to kill the mayor? I know they all aimed but Joker landed the bullet. :dunno

Clearly my memory fails me today :rotfl

picture.php

Will be watching begins, and dark knight for excitment before the release, but more importantly so my wife will stop asking during the cinema, "what happeded in the last one. What is league of shadows?"
:gah:

My wife is well up to speed with it all, when you have watched them both as often as i have lol shes is clued up and i wont be getting any questions at the cinema thank god....make them sit exams before and if they dont revise and pass the exam they dont go to the cinema ............... :)

That's true :lol

I was thinking about 'guns are too quick... you can't savour all the little emotions...'

I guess he used a gun but we never saw him kill someone with a gun. He did (presumably) kill Gambol with a knife though.

I think someone's never seen The Dark Knight before. :horror

Anyone else listened to this? Its a pretty accurate recreation of the prologue soundtrack.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX2jqQbwHyQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX2jqQbwHyQ[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back