Hot Toys Bane Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol don't hold your breath, if HT would have wanted to tease us then show specs soon, they would have already.

I'm guessing we'll see S&P's in late Feb, early March. With a Q2 release, will get pushed back to a early Q3. As always.

However, in the time between the PO and ship date, HT can tease us with the rest of what's coming up in the summer, avengers TDKR, ASM. (If you hadn't heard they are on a campaign against Nova)

I'm wondering if it's just going to be Batman and Bane for the initial release with Catwoman down the line, or all three right at once. I'm hoping Catwoman doesn't happen until later, to help me save a bit of money.

Not if you count the still yet to be revealed Pirates figures - Angelica and Cannibal Jack v2.

But it is out of the norm for them. Clearly the figures themselves are done, even if the accessories aren't yet. They might be waiting for likeness approval right now :dunno

Not if you count the still yet to be revealed Pirates figures - Angelica and Cannibal Jack v2.

But it is out of the norm for them. Clearly the figures themselves are done, even if the accessories aren't yet. They might be waiting for likeness approval right now :dunno

Good thing is that they said it is being released before the movie hits theatres so any (thurs)day now its going up for PO...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back