Hot Toys Bane Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While you're at it please punch what's his face as well for ruining the Indy sculpt :monkey1

Oh I already sent a message expressing my opinions to him on Facebook:

"You ruined Indiana Jones for me as the release of the HT Indiana Jones is pathetic and subpar. You should be working in the cafeteria sculpting mash potatoes. Go ____ yourself, Arnold Kim."

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Oh I already sent a message expressing my opinions to him on Facebook:

"You ruined Indiana Jones for me as the release of the HT Indiana Jones is pathetic and subpar. You should be working in the cafeteria sculpting mash potatoes. Go ____ yourself, Arnold Kim."

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

949943_orig.jpg

:slap:slap omg becuase I like having figures to buy to build up hype for the movie. Dint know it was a crime to want figures to get released before the movie comes out.:cuckoo:

:lol

No-one said it was a crime. Was just querying your reasons is all.

Relax.

I just always liked buying figures before the movie comes out to build up my hype. Its fun lol. I have always done that lol

Hope we get a release before the movie.
Why? :dunno

===>

From FB

The Legend Ends. The terrorist leader Bane will arrive in Gotham City, pushing it and the police force to their limits, forcing Batman to resurface after taking the fall for The Joker's crimes. The Dark Knight Rises movie will be coming this Summer and this Bane Collectible Figure will be launched in coming months before movie launches! Batman fans, please stay tuned!

*this crap isn't too short*

Them saying it will be out before the movie doesn't mean squat

Remember Reeve was supposed to be revealed by winter 2010 - showed up in summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back