Hot Toys Bane Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why no love for the rubber body. You love your Leo's don't you?

I do love my Leo's but I'm way too scared to touch them and pose them. I want to be able to pose Bane and not worry about the rubber deteriorating!

I do love my Leo's but I'm way too scared to touch them and pose them. I want to be able to pose Bane and not worry about the rubber deteriorating!

:lol So true, so true! I havn't moved my Leonidas since I got him. But you have to admit he looks drop dead amazing. And that's why I wish Bane to come on a Rubber body.

:lol So true, so true! I havn't moved my Leonidas since I got him. But you have to admit he looks drop dead amazing. And that's why I wish Bane to come on a Rubber body.

There are definitely pros and cons of rubber bodies :lol :gah:

HT won't switch from their current muscle body designed to go with something old and outdated. He'll be just like what we've been seeing since Wolverine. The only question is whether he'll get a brand new body or just the same old body we keep getting.

Major fail if it's not a new body

Hardy's physique as Bane is quite unique - none of the existing bodies look near enough IMO

Yeah.. I'd like to see them get Bane completely right before I decide to buy the figure.

Rubber bodies? Come on.. :lol

I have a feeling you'll be waiting for version 2. And I might join you.

Make no mistake - i'll buy this no matter how bad it is accuracy wise (except maybe if they base him on the lolcatz version of Bane :lol)

I'll just offload the v1 before the v2 :lecture

Bane looks buff in this promo picture (or maybe it's a draw)

i wonder if he will look that way in the movie ?

Dat line was in the original awesome movie too :nono

"And I delivered it impeccably."

clash_of_the_titans_1981_720x378_911290.jpg

HT should just wait and make an accurate release instead of jumping the gun and making something like the v1 Joker. However hopefully they have had more insider references for development this time around so Bane MIGHT NOT be all that inaccurate like the v1 Joker was

and Honestly, I dont see a DX Bane release at all in the cards...

Theres really no excuse for HTs to ____ this up, with all the pictures taken of Bane at Hines Field and on set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back