1/6 Hot Toys Batman & Batmobile - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics by Graeme Zanow on fb

hot toys batman begins jaxon sculpt 448961545_10105664904065838_1064520469113148656_n.jpg

hot toys batman begins jaxon sculpt 449109760_10105664904020928_8459495852675205370_n.jpg

hot toys batman begins jaxon sculpt 448928540_10105664904080808_8224391316545644247_n.jpg

hot toys batman begins jaxon sculpt 448901672_10105664904030908_7551494240971532013_n.jpg

I apreciate the lighter cape hangs better,, but that Uncle Fester head, :lol I don't get the appeal?

Last edited:
ot must be mad people are liking Jaxonā€™s.

Thai looks incredible. Canā€™t wait for mine.

Will he also make TDK/TDKR heads?
Definitely seems to be bothering him. I saw another post of his recently taking a swipe at other cape makers stating theirs are falling apart at the neck band/seam.

Eh, I wouldnā€™t give ot any attention, itā€™s what he craves. I see what you guys mean (his recent feed is all about Begins Batman) but heā€™s not worth it.

I know my cape is starting to tear around the collar, but itā€™s been on like 4 different Batman figures at this point. It was an original lforigno cape from like, 2009, and I just have never had the heart to get rid of it. I think he charged like $15 or $20 bucks back in the day. Might need to get a new one.

ot can stick the perfectionist attitude where the sun donā€™t shine. A lot of the pics have dust and hairs on his capes, itā€™s whatever. There are better, affordable options out there for capes and cowls. Anything beats hot toys stock head and cape. Still donā€™t understand their persistence with the cape clip function. Mold the clips onto the cowl!

Iā€™m just happy to finally have a nice, displayable Batman that doesnā€™t have broken ankle sockets, am ugly head, a greasy suit and isnā€™t breaking the bank. It shouldnā€™t be this hard.

Last edited:
Another issue I'm seeing here is the edges of the cape around the neck should go above the cowl and not under. It looks like the head is floating above the body, looking disjointed. I guess that's problem with those triangular pieces molded together with the cowl. They're supposed to be the point where the cape attaches to the body.

Eh, I wouldnā€™t give ot any attention, itā€™s what he craves. I see what you guys mean (his recent feed is all about Begins Batman) but heā€™s not worth it.

I know my cape is starting to tear around the collar, but itā€™s been on like 4 different Batman figures at this point. It was an original lforigno cape from like, 2009, and I just have never had the heart to get rid of it. I think he charged like $15 or $20 bucks back in the day. Might need to get a new one.

ot can stick the perfectionist attitude where the sun donā€™t shine. A lot of the pics have dust and hairs on his capes, itā€™s whatever. There are better, affordable options out there for capes and cowls. Anything beats hot toys stock head and cape. Still donā€™t understand their persistence with the cape clip function. Mold the clips onto the cowl!

Iā€™m just happy to finally have a nice, displayable Batman that doesnā€™t have broken ankle sockets, am ugly head, a greasy suit and isnā€™t breaking the bank. It shouldnā€™t be this hard.
Mine has a couple of issues.
Cape tab broken off in box and it doesnā€™t fit on the mms 595 bodyā€¦.

Attachments

• IMG_4721.jpeg
    IMG_4721.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back