1/6 Hot Toys Batman & Batmobile - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep tried it, doesn’t attach.
is yours the mms 595 body?
Yeah, mine is the 595.

Let me try to help you. 595’s neck connector looks like a pawn chess piece. The adapter goes on top of the ball joint. You may have to unscrew the tiny screw at the bottom to loosen it from the head, I know I did. Applying heat to the cowl is a must. I put the head in a ziplock bag and put it in boiIng water.

1000010929.jpg
1000010930.jpg
1000010931.jpg
1000010933.jpg
1000010934.jpg

1000010939.jpg
1000010940.jpg

Thanks for the tip! Got the neck out of the mms595. You put the included little adapter from Jaxon on top of the mms595 neck piece so it'll be long enough for the cowl to plug inside the body. Mine fits very well now.
Huge shout out to kit and Jaxon for giving us an incredible cowl! Now I can display my begins.

Attachments

• 1000010939.jpg
    1000010939.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
View attachment 710383

Any tips on how to get this sucker out? The neck adapter is stuck on quite well.
Mine was like that as well. I heat it ip with a hair dryer and used pliers and yank it out.

Edit: just saw you already got it out but I’ll leave this comment here just in case anyone else have the same problem.

Wait. I have the recently released ugly as **** HS BB hot toys from sideshow. Will the Jaxon HS fit without any problems?

If no, can you explain how to do it as if I was 5YO?

Wait. I have the recently released ugly as **** HS BB hot toys from sideshow. Will the Jaxon HS fit without any problems?

If no, can you explain how to do it as if I was 5YO?
I have the recent release, and it fits with no issues since you're just putting jaxon's cowl on top of the existing neck peg with the included neck adapter in the box.
I have more details in the photos I uploaded above explaining how to assemble it together

I have the recent release, and it fits with no issues since you're just putting jaxon's cowl on top of the existing neck peg with the included neck adapter in the box.
I have more details in the photos I uploaded above explaining how to assemble it together
Exactly this. Don’t make the mistake I did as I thought the adaptor was suppose to go in the head first. I stuffed the adaptor in the head and then realized it was wrong as the head won’t connect right. Had to waste so much time heating the head to get the adaptor out. Just head up the adaptor and connect it to the neck peg.

I got mine in. All I will say, is if this is your first and only custom Begins sculpt, then its great. But when you have the others, you kinda start to notice somethings.

Also, the gap where the shoulders supposed to meet the cowl, that is all I can see. I noticed that the cape in the movie kinda goes over those areas to hide that. Wish someone would make a cape with enough give to get that look. Overall, a 6/10. Score is based on price and not looking like ****, but there are some issues.

Also, I feel like the eyes are bulging out a bit much.

IMG_8408.jpeg
IMG_8406.jpeg
IMG_8407.jpeg
IMG_8400.jpeg
IMG_8403.jpeg
Finally! I can proudly display this! I just took a bunch of crappy quick pics, but in person this looks fantastic! I can't wait to do outdoor pictures! Of course it's summer so the suit will probably melt, but damnit these indoor pictures I took absolutely suck nuts 🤣

OT who 😳

I had this on the back of my DC shelf, from where I sit I can barely see him (that was on purpose, I really tried to hide this failed abortion of a figure 🤣)
I'm keeping this next to Pattenson Batman so I can look at this more often now 😁

Attachments

• IMG_8401.jpeg
    IMG_8401.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
I'm at this point and not 100% sure what to do if anyone can help. I don't want to put anything together that's not supposed to go together and then they're hard to get apart.

1000008942.jpg

For the past few days he's been trying to belittle Jaxon's headsculpt in his stories and that is another attempt at doing that.
I don't get why he does that really...
Yea, its pretty ******. IM sure he is lurking here and seeing the hate he is getting and the love Jaxon's is getting and he is insecure.

Why is he acting so toxic ?
View attachment 710473
While I don’t agree with the tactics, I’ve noticed what he’s pointed out here in the Jaxon sculpt. But I have no dog in this race so no need to try to rain on anyone’s parade who enjoys this Jaxon sculpt.
Yea, it’s pretty ******. IM sure he is lurking here and seeing the hate he is getting and the love Jaxon's is getting and he is insecure.
He does lurk here, though I don't believe he's a member anymore. If you look for his posts, they come up at "user####" instead of OT. I believe he screencapped some of DiFabio’s previous posts and put them on one of his stories a couple weeks/months ago if I remember correctly. I think it was when the custom vs factory/3rd party arguments were happening that got the thread closed

Last edited:
I personally have nothing against him, in fact I believe he does the best Baleman headsculpts on the market, but I believe that those kind of stories about personal beef or talking bad/trolling the other artists makes him look bad.
It doesn't really give me confidence in the idea of dealing with him.

Back