1/6 Hot Toys Batman & Batmobile - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did I call the sculpt a POS?
You didnt, I mis-read. My bad.

I wouldn't call OT himself a POS either though, ive had only had a few dealings with him but they have all been smooth, he has posted quickly and responded quick to me. His work is leagues ahead of any other customisers I have purchased over the years.

You didnt, I mis-read. My bad.

I wouldn't call OT himself a POS either though, ive had only had a few dealings with him but they have all been smooth, he has posted quickly and responded quick to me. His work is leagues ahead of any other customisers I have purchased over the years.
Yeah I agree with you entirely. Iv been buyin from ot for years now, Iv got nothing but praise for the guy.
He has a genuine interest in the source material & produces items reflecting that.
There definitely seems to be some kind of vendetta against him here, but I have no idea why.
I can only speak from experience & in my experience oaty is one of the best custom makers out there, never let me down, Great communication & without a doubt the best batman begins headsculpt available.

Yeah after having Jaxons headsculpt displayed for a day, it’s really not much of an improvement over stock.
It’s all sorts of wrong…..

You are a fan a OT, then you are not objective. And personally I don't want to pay for an H.S which costs more than the whole figure. For OT I remember he blocked me because I made a comment on Instagram that he didn't like..

You are a fan a OT, then you are not objective. And personally I don't want to pay for an H.S which costs more than the whole figure. For OT I remember he blocked me because I made a comment on Instagram that he didn't like..
Okay with that math.
You are not a fan of OT so you are not objective.
Personally I don’t care what you want to pay for a headsculpt, I care about the whole package.
I want the best begins headsculpt.
Much like everyone here who is looking for a replacement headsculpt for the stock hot toys batman begins effort.
I’d block you too…. 🤪

Okay with that math.
You are not a fan of OT so you are not objective.
Personally I don’t care what you want to pay for a headsculpt, I care about the whole package.
I want the best begins headsculpt.
Much like everyone here who is looking for a replacement headsculpt for the stock hot toys batman begins effort.
I’d block you too…. 🤪
Are you sure you’re not OT custom? You have the same childish reactions. I’m not a fan of OT as a person, but I respect his work, make fun of Jaxon’s H.S because he’s afraid of losing customers, or just because he’s just pretentious, whatever the reason is is ridiculous behavior..

I don’t mention the fact that he announced his retirement before coming back soon after, it’s a drama queen.

OTs personally aside he does make a good overpriced product but imo Jaxon has made a good underpriced product. I think both products aren’t perfect (for different reasons) but depending on the customer it’s perfect for them. I’m happy with the Jaxon sculpt even though the proportions aren’t spot on. Obviously if both products were priced the same the OT version would be the clear winner here.

Are you sure you’re not OT custom? You have the same childish reactions. I’m not a fan of OT as a person, but I respect his work, make fun of Jaxon’s H.S because he’s afraid of losing customers, or just because he’s just pretentious, whatever the reason is is ridiculous behavior..

I don’t mention the fact that he announced his retirement before coming back soon after, it’s a drama queen.

Im just going to ignore you okay? Seems like you may have had a stroke or two

OTs personally aside he does make a good overpriced product but imo Jaxon has made a good underpriced product. I think both products aren’t perfect (for different reasons) but depending on the customer it’s perfect for them. I’m happy with the Jaxon sculpt even though the proportions aren’t spot on. Obviously if both products were priced the same the OT version would be the clear winner here.
exactly its all subjective.
👏

Just arrived and me personally I think it's great 👍
20240629_150742.jpg
20240629_151022.jpg
20240629_151058.jpg
20240629_151127.jpg
20240629_151228.jpg
20240629_151435.jpg
20240629_151513.jpg
20240629_151608.jpg
20240629_151917.jpg

The people I predicted would trash the cowl did not disappoint. I am really only surprised by one person who is "liking" those posts. Everyone else seems to be falling in line rather nicely. Again, I will not slag on others work besides HT but to say this isn't much of a improvement over that?

:rotfl

C'MON MAN

Back