Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Scarecrow 10mins back from the postman... I hoped the box was held magnetic or the flaps were a little tighter, ah well obviously I didnt get the slipcase for the box set, but I like the figure... looks really cool (wish there was a Cillian Murphy headsculpt too to make it even cooler)

^^
Congrats. I really like Scarecrow simple figure but looks great displayed next to the Batman OC. Sometimes I regret not getting Demon but I know I've got no room for him.

^^
Congrats. I really like Scarecrow simple figure but looks great displayed next to the Batman OC. Sometimes I regret not getting Demon but I know I've got no room for him.

Just a little warning Check under Demon Batman Gauntlets. Mine had a little bit of moisture. I cleaned it off and put in some kitchen paper to stop full contact with the rubber.

Anyhows really digging Batman atm so time to display them proper :D

IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0712.jpg

IMG_0713.jpg

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

IMG_0717.jpg

I just nabbed a batdemon sculpt and cape real cheap..QUESTION will the head and cape fit on new hot toys figure?

Just a little warning Check under Demon Batman Gauntlets. Mine had a little bit of moisture. I cleaned it off and put in some kitchen paper to stop full contact with the rubber.

Anyhows really digging Batman atm so time to display them proper :D

IMG_0713.jpg

Nice pics and display bigpig :rock

Everytime I look at the demon Batman I can't help but think how much cooler he would have been with light up eyes.
Still a very nice looking figure though.

Back