Hot toys Batman Begins Toyfair exclusive Damage Report!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I buy a lot of hot toys figures and I have to say this is the worst one I have bought to date.I hope this isnt a sign of things to come.hot toys keeps biting off more than they can chew with all the new products they keep taking on.the more they put on thier plate ,the worst quality we will get.

I buy a lot of hot toys figures and I have to say this is the worst one I have bought to date.I hope this isnt a sign of things to come.hot toys keeps biting off more than they can chew with all the new products they keep taking on.the more they put on thier plate ,the worst quality we will get.

This has me seriously worried about the 1989 Batman I have on order.

***knocks on wood*** The only quality issues I've had with HT is Dx and Begins Batman both with ankle issues. Toys2 offered to "try" and assist with the Batman Begins problem :mad:

I hope Keaton Batman doesn't have these problems. I'd like one good solid Batman figure...

***knocks on wood*** The only quality issues I've had with HT is Dx and Begins Batman both with ankle issues. Toys2 offered to "try" and assist with the Batman Begins problem :mad:

I hope Keaton Batman doesn't have these problems. I'd like one good solid Batman figure...

You got a bad one from Toys2? Damn, I was hoping they'd be immune.

even though I am selling mine with all the damage out there I had to open mine up and make sure it was fine and luckily it was.

...the Iron Man fade issue....cracking rubber arms and ED-209 domes...the knees on 2 of my 3 Dutch figures snapped with the 3rd threatening to go aswell last I inspected. Oh and the whole 2 right or 2 left arms thing though that wasn't widespread....

...the Iron Man fade issue....cracking rubber arms and ED-209 domes...the knees on 2 of my 3 Dutch figures snapped with the 3rd threatening to go aswell last I inspected. Oh and the whole 2 right or 2 left arms thing though that wasn't widespread....

And that's not even accounting for the muscle body cracking issues on the Rambos, Sarah Conner, etc.

But in NC's defense, he's a newb to 1:6. Though, despite that, I don't see how he could've missed the DX02 leakage issues. :lol

DX02? The Comedian (who's not Batman but has the same QC issue)? :dunno

So Hot Toys has several notorious figures. Hopefully 1989 Batman doesn't become the next. I really hope they take their time and make sure everything is cured.

And that's not even accounting for the muscle body cracking issues on the Rambos, Sarah Conner, etc.

But in NC's defense, he's a newb to 1:6. Though, despite that, I don't see how he could've missed the DX02 leakage issues. :lol

I love a backhanded defense. ;) :rotfl

So Hot Toys has several notorious figures. Hopefully 1989 Batman doesn't become the next. I really hope they take their time and make sure everything is cured.

I love a backhanded defense. ;) :rotfl

I wouldn't even worry about 89 Bats. The suit looks to be a different material than the rubber here. He's not a 2nd variant of an existing figure either, so no halfassed rehashing. Plus, they'll have ample time to learn from Indy, what happens when you ____ over collectors dropping top dollar for essentially, a 12" doll. All the signs are in our favor. :lol

I wouldn't even worry about 89 Bats. The suit looks to be a different material than the rubber here. He's not a 2nd variant of an existing figure either, so no halfassed rehashing. Plus, they'll have ample time to learn from Indy, what happens when you ____ over collectors dropping top dollar for essentially, a 12" doll. All the signs are in our favor. :lol

Good, I hope so as I've never looked forward to a collectible as much as the duo of 1989 Bats and Joker.

I know I would be able to overlook and enjoy a 1:6 with these Hot Toys issues if the price point was scaled down to a realistic range.

I wouldn't be thrilled but atleast I wouldn't be enraged. Paying $200 plus on an investment shouldn't be a gamble in the collecting realm.

Back