Hot toys Batman Begins Toyfair exclusive Damage Report!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a she and she doesn't have a clue about them! Lol. I may just ask her to open the package and take some pics but then again, might not because it would be a huge hassle

It's a she and she doesn't have a clue about them! Lol. I may just ask her to open the package and take some pics but then again, might not because it would be a huge hassle

Sorry, now I know what happens when you ass.u.me. :monkey3 :cuckoo: :lol I guess it'll be better then not to ask her to do anything other than mailing it to you! :) But, its good to have a SPOC in the US for all this! I wish I had one :(

im increasingly worried about mine now, what is it thats causing all this ?? Are they faulty pegs or have they been battered around when shipped ??

It appears to be faulty pegs that are too brittle

Lord knows whats causing the dented suits though

ah rite brittle pegs can easily be rectified although the dented suits is a worry, bet they have been rushed into packing shortly after being moulded which isnt too good. How many dented suit reports have there been ??

Mine should be arriving Thursday, hopefully before I have to leave for work at 2pm. As soon as I get mine, I'll hop on the boards and let everyone know either way how he looks and if he's busted. I've never had any figures actually break on me before, so that would suck. I think the arms of one of my Batmen popped out at the elbow, but I got that snapped back in.
Either way, it's terrible that this is happening in any quantity. Best of luck to everyone out there!

Just got mine. Right out of the box, the peg hole in the right boot is shattered. I'm flipping and Sideshow is closed. Are they going to replace this or give me the "we don't have any in stock, but we'll give you a refund" routine?

:mad:

Did the foot/boot just fall off from the leg? How did you realise the peg hole was shattered?

You can give her a simple step-by-step instruction on how to check/inspect it. You can also tell her to take pics. Think about it, wouldn't be much more hassle if you find out that there's an issue in your figure when it's already there w/ you in UK. :monkey1

got mine yesterday,and the right ball joint socket is broke in the foot.called sideshow already,they said someone will contact me in the next few days.also I have to mention that the rubber body suit fells really thin and cheap.I can see this being a problem down the road.and the cape seems way to big.the only thing I like about this batman over the original release is the bat head and the bale sculpt the rest of the figure is a big disapointment to me.

Last edited:
I've been out of the loop as I haven't followed since my cancellation. But are more people having issues with defects? Shame, HT's must have SSC's Q/C now.

Back