Hot toys Batman Begins Toyfair exclusive Damage Report!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah... here's the thing. I live in North Dakota. I live in a very small apartment in ND. The closest Ikea is in Minneapolis, MN. Almost 7 hours away if you drive non-stop. I could order one online, b/c they're only 64.99. Add in the shipping costs, and it brings the approximate total to $414. Plus I'm not even sure where I'd put that beast. I still want to display my Batman LEGOs and those occupy the most shelves out of anything I collect.

I live in Winnipeg, MB Canada. Which is a 3 hour drive from Fargo. In October of 2012 we'll be getting an ikea. So that's a thought for you...

Have them custom made. Shouldnt be that expensive. Mine cost around $10usd each.

Great alternative, thanks!

I'll definitely have to check that out. Thanks to you as well.

I live in Winnipeg, MB Canada. Which is a 3 hour drive from Fargo. In October of 2012 we'll be getting an ikea. So that's a thought for you...

And lastly, thank you for the info, but I'm three hours from Fargo as is. Mpls. is another 3.5-4 hours, so it's about the same.
I mean, damn. You wouldn't think it'd be so hard to get a cabinet from the largest furniture retailer in the world!

I think he meant custom cases for figures... like just an acrylic rectangular box for $10, for one figure.

Not an entire detolf for $10 :lol :lol :lol
CRUUUUMBS!!!!

penfold.jpg

Just got mine. Right out of the box, the peg hole in the right boot is shattered. I'm flipping and Sideshow is closed. Are they going to replace this or give me the "we don't have any in stock, but we'll give you a refund" routine?

:mad:

Just got mine. Right out of the box, the peg hole in the right boot is shattered. I'm flipping and Sideshow is closed. Are they going to replace this or give me the "we don't have any in stock, but we'll give you a refund" routine?

I have same issue with mine from Toys2. I'll need to look at their policy.

They keep a certain amount to the side for replacements. You should be okay. Just send their customer service department an e-mail.

Def going to get one for this figure. I feel too afraid of everything about him and display most of mine on shelves.

I also just noticed a HUGE dent in the abdomen! I've contacted Sideshow to see what they can do. I'm on the verge of giving up on this and just waiting for 89 Bats.

See for yourself...

To all of you that have the broken right ankles, I hope things work out. This really sux and I am now feeling very anxious about the condition of mine on this Wednesday. I have two coming (to pose regular and first night out) and am not liking the odds with the damage reports coming. I have always heard great things about SS customer service though and hope you get replacements as deserved. For the prices we pay, it should be flawless......

To all of you that have the broken right ankles, I hope things work out. This really sux and I am now feeling very anxious about the condition of mine on this Wednesday. I have two coming (to pose regular and first night out) and am not liking the odds with the damage reports coming. I have always heard great things about SS customer service though and hope you get replacements as deserved. For the prices we pay, it should be flawless......

Thanks. Hopefully customer service comes through.

Wow... shocking from HT! They are doing nothing to dispel the growing feeling that they've taken on way more than they can swallow.

I really hope mine are problem free seeing as they are getting delivered to my cousin in the US who will then ship them to me in the UK...

I was wondering when/if SS replaces faulty figures, what happens to them. Are they sent back to HT. Are there any chances of the ones with issues going out later to the people on WL? Mine hasn't converted yet and I was just thinking. Will everybody be directed to HT for customer service? Then again, with the 'Limited' number of these produced, I hope people do get their replacements.

Wow... shocking from HT! They are doing nothing to dispel the growing feeling that they've taken on way more than they can swallow.

I really hope mine are problem free seeing as they are getting delivered to my cousin in the US who will then ship them to me in the UK...

If he knows a thing or two about these figures, wouldn't it be a better idea to ask him to check them before he ships them out to you? I mean, God forbid, if something's not right, at least it'll be more convenient to send it back to SS within the US rather than from UK.

Same dilemma here. :wave My cuz from US is planning to ship it to me here in the Phil. I'm concerned about the issues I've been hearing and I'm not sure if he knows how to handle these kind of fragile figure so I'm still thinking if I should let him open up the figure and inspect it. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Back