Hot toys Batman Begins Toyfair exclusive Damage Report!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't see anything wrong, or not wrong enough to make an over sea return. Mine looks just like yours... :dunno

Can't see anything wrong, or not wrong enough to make an over sea return. Mine looks just like yours... :dunno

These pictures are from my phone camera and I'm not a great photographer. If you look closely you will see something very different about tht particular spot.

The thing is I don't wanna have a new piece I've spent $260 (Shipping and a pack-out) + Customs + Trauma to end up with a 'Minute' tear.

I'm dead sure flexing that arm a little more often is gonna open that thing up, then What? :slap

These pictures are from my phone camera and I'm not a great photographer. If you look closely you will see something very different about tht particular spot.

The thing is I don't wanna have a new piece I've spent $260 (Shipping and a pack-out) + Customs + Trauma to end up with a 'Minute' tear.

I'm dead sure flexing that arm a little more often is gonna open that thing up, then What? :slap

hi dude, im from india too..where u located, another collector from india too had same problems, with the feet and all , got it replaced from sideshow without any extra cost, r u on facebook?

Here's more to the story.

I was dreading to look further and when I did this is what I see!

FU! HT! MF!

Climbing harness: The Right side is about 3cm and the left side is half of that. Brilliant HT! I love you dedication to f#*& things up every time!

Grapnel Gun: Scathed at the Muzzle.

Batman HS: Look at the bottom.

Batman Suit: Amazing addition to this figure!

This is pathetic!

02022012075.jpg

02022012074.jpg

02022012073.jpg

02022012077.jpg

02022012078.jpg

01022012068.jpg

01022012067.jpg

01022012063.jpg

01022012066.jpg

02022012071.jpg

Do you think I'm still over-reacting?

Yes. You are.

At least your ankles aren't broke.

The impressions in the ass will go away.

The problem with the harness? Not seeing it.

Scuff on the grappple???

But oh ____, that neck post in the blurry pic of something? :dunno

lulz. box it up and send it back to SS.

Yes. You are.

Scuff on the grappple???

Everytime I open that box I'm thinking I'm gonna come across something else which is f^*ked up.

I've written to them twice. Haven't heard back yet. I'll give them a call by tomorrow Evening if they don't respond. :impatient:

As for the Climbing Harness, I'll put up a pic with a ruler by it's side. It'll be pretty evident then.

Its pretty evident the scuffs on the grapple. A million of them.

And the neck post. __________ :thud:

What is wrong with the neck post?

You keep referring to it, but we aren't seeing the issue here.

Either way, hope you can just return it and get it over with. But most of those "problems" everyone has and they just deal with it (in most cases, not even notice) because they aren't noticeable.

The only "problem" I see is the indents on the rubber suit from the belt. I think eventually, everyone's will have that though if the belt sits on the figure long enough. Both of mine aren't that marked up but I do see those little hole indentations where you snap the belt into place. No biggie there.

The other things? The Grapnel gun looks fine. It took me awhile to even see what you were talking about. Those are minute scratches, how can you even see those in person. Then I still can't tell what's wrong with the inside of the head.

So far the only "problem" I've seen on your figure is the lower back indentations, that's it. You're overreacting.

Yes. You are.

Scuff on the grappple???

I've only read the last 2 pages, but those indentions are not likely going to go away. Even of they did somewhat, there's clearly paint rub there. I agree, that is not what a quality figure should look like. But, with the numerous issues this figure has, I'm not surprised to see it. The gun, eh. I think he's finding other more typical imperfections and are getting more frustrated with it. If the gun were the only issue, he'd probably not be too upset. SSC will exchange that gun anyway.

Good news for the OP is, you can put a cape on the figure and not see that. At this point, you have to decide if having the figure is worth the quality of the figure. Same decision everyone else had to make. Mine wasn't too bad, and I kept it. But, I'm reluctant to touch the thing now that it's in the detolf.

The problem on the lower back is not that bad, because you'll probably 100% of the time using the belt, and besides Batman'll be standing on his front side (I guess).

The problem on the lower back is not that bad, because you'll probably 100% of the time using the belt, and besides Batman'll be standing on his front side (I guess).

I don't know. I've seen as many shots of this figures butt as I have his front. Makes you wonder...

I don't know. I've seen as many shots of this figures butt as I have his front. Makes you wonder...

:rotfl Still, I hardly think somebody will pose his batman against the wall, without cape and without belt showing his butt :horror

I've only read the last 2 pages, but those indentions are not likely going to go away. Even of they did somewhat, there's clearly paint rub there. I agree, that is not what a quality figure should look like. But, with the numerous issues this figure has, I'm not surprised to see it. The gun, eh. I think he's finding other more typical imperfections and are getting more frustrated with it. If the gun were the only issue, he'd probably not be too upset. SSC will exchange that gun anyway.

Good news for the OP is, you can put a cape on the figure and not see that. At this point, you have to decide if having the figure is worth the quality of the figure. Same decision everyone else had to make. Mine wasn't too bad, and I kept it. But, I'm reluctant to touch the thing now that it's in the detolf.

Had the gun been the only problem I wouldn't have stressed out. I'm not out to knitpick but there's a lot more to it than just that.

Those impressions on his butt are pretty nasty in itself.

The Armpit issue i was talking about is too minute and I'm operating with a phone camera so I cant really get it to focus at that point and have the tear visible.

I'll give in a better pic of the neckpost. It has a paint rub on the end of the cowl. Even now if you look to the left of the pic you'll see a gray line in the midst of black.

I can manage to live with the cowl and the gun, cause the cowl will be covered and gun damage isnt really visible.

But his butt and that armpit tear. Not happening.

My HT T2 T800, has no issues at all. There was simply nothing wrong with it even after cehcking it the same way I've checked this one. :dunno

Bottom line HT QC sucks.

Had the gun been the only problem I wouldn't have stressed out. I'm not out to knitpick but there's a lot more to it than just that.

Those impressions on his butt are pretty nasty in itself.

The Armpit issue i was talking about is too minute and I'm operating with a phone camera so I cant really get it to focus at that point and have the tear visible.

I'll give in a better pic of the neckpost. It has a paint rub on the end of the cowl. Even now if you look to the left of the pic you'll see a gray line in the midst of black.

I can manage to live with the cowl and the gun, cause the cowl will be covered and gun damage isnt really visible.

But his butt and that armpit tear. Not happening.

My HT T2 T800, has no issues at all. There was simply nothing wrong with it even after cehcking it the same way I've checked this one. :dunno

Bottom line HT QC sucks.

Probably best to send it back then. I probably wouldn't let that pass either.

Back