Hot toys Batman Begins Toyfair exclusive Damage Report!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently so.

I'll fix mine eventually, I'm just too bummed and annoyed to really be bothered doing so at the moment.

As much as I love the sculpts, I think I'll be avoiding Hot Toys rubber suited figures from here on out. Just way too many issues for the amount of money down for my tastes.

Don't know if you saw this on the Batman/Bruce Wayne thread. But here's how I fixed it.

100_5395.jpg

Thanks for this just fixed mine :)

I spent some time trying to get my foot out without pulling the rubber down like that, and it didn't seem to budge at all. In fact, I seemed to rub the sides of the boot so much that some of the matte finish came off, leaving shinier spots underneath. Ug. At least SSC refunded me a few bucks for this, but damn if it isn't annoying.

BTW, I saw recently that Babydoll's feet are smaller than typical male feet. Maybe they could be used as replacements without requiring as much sanding to the foot?

Should I get the dx02 or the new dx12 boots? Can't decide. I'm thinking the dx12 would probably be cheaper on evilbay once the fig comes out but will it fit the toyfair exclusive?

The DX02 boots are crumbling inside as well so don't bother. And they are going for silly prices on eBay. Let's hope the DX12 boots save the day.

Unless its still in the mailer sealed i would open it and check it.I opened mine to find the ankle/boot was broken.SSC offered me a pathetic discount not a replacement as it had been too long. So on top of the ridiculously high customs duty i had to pay £80 odd ( this was with Shadow Predator ) i have a broken figure.

HELP! My fellow Hot Toys Batman collectors!

Hey guys I just bought a Hot Toys Batman Begins Toy Fair exclusive from E-Bay. I payed 445.00 with shipping and the figure is brand new in the box unopened. However when I removed the Batman package from the Hot Toys Brown Shipper I noticed it has damaged corners and a lot crumpled corners due to shipping. Should I return it for my money back or ask for a discount??? I mean I pay 445,00 it should be mint correct?

Re: HELP! My fellow Hot Toys Batman collectors!

If the figure is mint, I wouldn't worry about it. What would you do with the box anyway?

Does it really go for that much nowadays? Less than a year ago, it was $230.

I only keep my boxes so in the future if I want to sell a figure it is complete with box. Screw the Box . open it up & display the figure & enjoy it.

Back