Hot Toys Batman & Robin: Batman & Robin collectible figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And :)

174384a4b9366fcd87ff09e304ee26cc.jpg
Those close up shots when she suited up awake something in five year old me

Still can't believe this is the only Batman reveal we got. So much for that anniversary.
Yes remember when Batman and Robin was the laughing stock of the Batman world? Now they are getting high quality figures

What was Fabs banned for?
Curious to know this as well. Not one I regularly follow on the board, but someone I know for their time on the board. I know he doesn't like OT :LOL: That was the last I remember of his posts on the Begins Batman thread, but didn't recall anything ban worthy there.

Last edited:
Since you fellas keep asking about DiFabs: he created an Instagram parody account of a custom creator, made fun of them and then posted about it on the Freaks board. This is what earned him a vacation to the resort in Santa Prisca.

Blessings, my children.

Yep Yes GIF by BrabantinBeelden

Drink a glass for him and get this thread back on topic.

I like the suits. The regular suits, AND the ice suits. And I'm not ashamed to like them! 😄

They harken back to a time when movies weren't focused on suits being realistic or functional or 'full of lines'. Those 90s suits were stylistic and unapologetic and colourful and fun.

One thing I love in particular about the Bat-family suits, is that they actually did look like a team in those suits. They were all clearly made my the same tailor (good old Alfred!), and especially with the ice-suits which were all the same colours, it really helped to make them look like they belonged together.

I can imagine if HT ever did make the trio in their ice suits, they would look beautiful together as figures.

13-batman-robin-ice-armorpyeesh-so-side-note-the-joel-schuma_dp86.1080.jpg

I like the suits. The regular suits, AND the ice suits. And I'm not ashamed to like them! 😄

They harken back to a time when movies weren't focused on suits being realistic or functional or 'full of lines'. Those 90s suits were stylistic and unapologetic and colourful and fun.

One thing I love in particular about the Bat-family suits, is that they actually did look like a team in those suits. They were all clearly made my the same tailor (good old Alfred!), and especially with the ice-suits which were all the same colours, it really helped to make them look like they belonged together.

I can imagine if HT ever did make the trio in their ice suits, they would look beautiful together as figures.

View attachment 716590

“Looking like a team” is a net negative IMO.
They’re not the Fantastic Four.
I’d personally have no interest in displaying 3 pricey figures who blend together that way, but to each his own.
Not to mention, those suits look ridiculous.

Back