Hot Toys Batman & Robin: Batman & Robin collectible figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hong Kong Animation Festival 2024:

b2.jpg
b3.jpg

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=403637

I think the problem with Robin's height next to Batman, might be the fact that he needs some ankle extenders? The tops of Robin's boots are literally touching his knees. I could be wrong, but there should possibly be a bit more shin shown between the tops of the boots, and the knees. So perhaps, once he has ankle extenders in, Robin will then be the correct height next to Batman.

Since you fellas keep asking about DiFabs: he created an Instagram parody account of a custom creator, made fun of them and then posted about it on the Freaks board. This is what earned him a vacation to the resort in Santa Prisca.

Blessings, my children.

Yep Yes GIF by BrabantinBeelden

Drink a glass for him and get this thread back on topic.
Link to the IG?

I like the suits. The regular suits, AND the ice suits. And I'm not ashamed to like them! 😄

They harken back to a time when movies weren't focused on suits being realistic or functional or 'full of lines'. Those 90s suits were stylistic and unapologetic and colourful and fun.

One thing I love in particular about the Bat-family suits, is that they actually did look like a team in those suits. They were all clearly made my the same tailor (good old Alfred!), and especially with the ice-suits which were all the same colours, it really helped to make them look like they belonged together.

I can imagine if HT ever did make the trio in their ice suits, they would look beautiful together as figures.

View attachment 716590
also I think its super easy for them to make the ice suits for batman and robin, since they are just the sonar suit and the red robin suit with some silver plates. So, HT if you are listening, easy reuse! With many of us happy!

Oddly these figures interest me more than the Batman Forever ones. The movie is far worse and I’m not a huge fan of the Batsuit, but I do like Robin’s suit in Batman & Robin.

Maybe it’s a desire to have a Nightwing in the collection. I know it’s not but kind of close-ish. Not sure I’ll bother to get either of them, let alone both but they might be tempting.

I’ve always liked the Robin suit in this movie if nothing else. Basically just a Nightwing costume with different colors and a cape.
And nipples, dont forget the nipples.....
I can't forget the nipples, they haunt me, they intrude on my every waking moment, they are all I see and think about, what I wouldn't give just to forget the nipples.......

Back