Hot Toys Battle Damaged T-800 Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CLU

Super Freak
Reaction score
**Mods I searched and searched and could not find the thread for these. If I did indeed miss it I apologize and understand if you merge threads**
So here he is,just got him in today. Three years late.:D
The best thing about it he is brand new unopened and untouched. I had to replace the old batteries but thats no problem.
I give it a 10/10.

005-26.jpg

009-11.jpg

012-14.jpg

014-11.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Battle Damaged T-800

I wish they would make these again, better.

This is my grail...I know it is just peanuts compared to some of you guys stuff but it is my prized piece. Now all I need is my Mark I.

Thankfully I only saw the edited title. Congrats on the score. I must put the batteries back in mine. I haven't seen their eyes lit up in a year or 2.

i never liked the black smudges or the diorama base so i just stuck with the original version. either way, it's a marvel of 1:6 scale engineering and probably still my favorite figure in that scale.

Yes sir,still had the little piece of plastic in the battery compartment. :hi5:

Don't mean to be a ____, but I've never taken the tab out of the battery compartment on mine and he's been taken out of the box and displayed. And to be honest you could take the plastic tab out and put it back in.
I don't remember if HT was putting those little plastic closures back then; if they were then that would be the only sign that it was never opened.

Don't mean to be a ____, but I've never taken the tab out of the battery compartment on mine and he's been taken out of the box and displayed. And to be honest you could take the plastic tab out and put it back in.
I don't remember if HT was putting those little plastic closures back then; if they were then that would be the only sign that it was never opened.

True but there wasn't a speck of dust or bend in the box or any sign that he had been removed. Even if he was removed he is still mint and was the last one I could find. I'm just grateful to have him.:peace

It is a really cool figure, one of my favorite 1:6 figures. And it is better than the regular version IMO.

Nice. Glad you went with the BD version. Definitely the better version out of the two. Massively superior to the regular version IMO. My girl told m the other day that the clean version had too much of a plastic look under certain lighting but the BD takes that away with the BD paint.

I prefer the BD aswell but that too pales in comparison to some of the custom chrome ones that have been posted before.

Oh you're talking about the one from r5150? Yea Rob does a mean Chrome job on his endos. I really want to get one of mine done by him but he's booked solid.

Back