1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I have the 50 f1.8 which has been awesome, but I've been debating picking up the 1.4. Looks great!

I also had been using the 50mm F1.8 lens for many years until i decided to move to F1.4...
of you take human portraiture or models full body shot, F1.4 is much superior....(my opinion)

It's subjective. I read plenty of reviews ranging from the Milvus all the way to the cheaper ones. There's a point of diminishing returns.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It's subjective. I read plenty of reviews ranging from the Milvus all the way to the cheaper ones. There's a point of diminishing returns.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Could be.. Commented based on own experience only.. My 2 cents.. No offense..

Current Pre-orders : BvS Wonder Woman, SS Harley Quinn, SS Purple Coat Joker

After mouthplate change and eye change... :)
View attachment 331212

Great photography! I need a proper camera to take shots as good as this but keep putting it off to buy more figures. :lol Catch-22.
I'm using the same eye and mouth plate combo you have in this pic. Does his suit look darker in person than it is showing in your pics or did you get lucky and have a more screen accurate lighter suit?

Great photography! I need a proper camera to take shots as good as this but keep putting it off to buy more figures. :lol Catch-22.
I'm using the same eye and mouth plate combo you have in this pic. Does his suit look darker in person than it is showing in your pics or did you get lucky and have a more screen accurate lighter suit?

Looks like the suit is just reflecting some light from the led strips... you'll notice that the emblem is also relatively light...

Great photography! I need a proper camera to take shots as good as this but keep putting it off to buy more figures. [emoji38] Catch-22.

I guess it's due to the lighting I "blessed" upon the figure. Haha. The detolf LED strip from top front and a phone flash on the right...
The exposure is slightly bump up during editing.. So i get this grey.. :)
I guess all figure should have the same darker color on hand..

I guess it's due to the lighting I "blessed" upon the figure. Haha. The detolf LED strip from top front and a phone flash on the right...
The exposure is slightly bump up during editing.. So i get this grey.. :)
I guess all figure should have the same darker color on hand..

Cool, thanks for the explanation. I need some lessons in photography as well as a camera. :lol
I love this Batsuit and indeed all the costumes in BvS.

Cool, thanks for the explanation. I need some lessons in photography as well as a camera. [emoji38]
I love this Batsuit and indeed all the costumes in BvS.

Same here....

I promise I am gonna stop after this one...
IMG_5640_1.jpg

Back