1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished padding him up, still has the extended ankles on View attachment 364869

Looks great.
If you haven't mentioned those mods, most people would think your batman is stock, but looks nicer.

I may take the ankle extenders off...looks off.
Are these to long in anyone's opinion
View attachment 364917

Why don't you measure the total length of the pegs?
My guess is your pegs are 25+mm, so they lift your batman by 10+mm which makes him a little too tall.

Really like what you did. Got any pics of the mod process?

Forgot to take pics of the process but I simply removed the suit and padded the chest torso, waist and crotch
Comparision with stock on the right image.jpeg

I know I’m going to get hit with shrapnel , but has anybody thought about underwear like the Arkham knight version to cover up the butt ? I know its not film accurate , but a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would you even need to cover something up that is never seen. In most poses you don't see the back of the figure and when you do he has a cape anyway. :dunno

Why would you even need to cover something up that is never seen. In most poses you don't see the back of the figure and when you do he has a cape anyway. :dunno

I’m old school collecter. I like batman with underwear. 1966 version , Arkham version. Comics . Frank Miller’s version hand underwear. I get my on Saturday from ebay. I’m very late to the party. I will try to make one and post it.

I’m old school collecter. I like batman with underwear. 1966 version , Arkham version. Comics . Frank Miller’s version hand underwear. I get my on Saturday from ebay. I’m very late to the party. I will try to make one and post it.

Fair enough, I thought it was just to cover his huge ass. :lol

Not something I'd do but interested to see how it turns out anyway.

like this?

batmanundies.jpg

I'd forgotten how bad that original prototype was. Just shows how much these things can change between proto and release...of course not always for the better. :lol

That sh|tty promo was the reason I waited to buy this figure until after I saw it at SDCC. Then when I got back and got around to ordering it, the damn thing had sold out...dumb SSCs still has my WL open :ohbfrank:

Yeah, the baggy proto isn't helping at all. I've seen a few edits of Batfleck's Batsuit with the undies, and some have looked really good.

What I'd really like though, is if they'd give him a classic blue & grey batsuit - complete with the black & yellow emblem, undies, long ears, and bright yellow utility belt.

Kilmer's panther suit was close to that aesthetic and looks great, but I'd love to see them go all the way with it.

lce25_batman.gif

Yeah, the baggy proto isn't helping at all. I've seen a few edits of Batfleck's Batsuit with the undies, and some have looked really good.

What I'd really like though, is if they'd give him a classic blue & grey batsuit - complete with the black & yellow emblem, undies, long ears, and bright yellow utility belt.

Kilmer's panther suit was close to that aesthetic and looks great, but I'd love to see them go all the way with it.

lce25_batman.gif

Pass on that cheesy looking Batman..

Back