1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 375, still no sign. Morale is low. Some losing hope, haven't heard from Motux in a fort night, might be dead. Still pushing along but not sure for how much longer. Time to get back on the wagon and keep riding, gotta hit a clearing soon.

-Sincerely Col. Barroom, Wonder Woman Trail - April the Second 2017

P.S. Send more Iron Men

:lol :lol :lol

Meanwhile at Fort Hot Toys...

1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif

I am feeling hopeful we will start to receive our 14 day shipping notices this month sometime. It is long over due! Lol.

Can anyone tell me that he heard from his neighbour's daughter's friend's father's colleague's business partner's son's girlfriend's mother's cousin works in HT and said WW is releasing tomorrow???

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

So if its is out in 2 weeks...when will SS ship. They seem to be getting slower and slower at shipping Hot toys figures out in the last 6 months.

Sideshow will probably ship towards the end of may or middle of may if it is released in hk in the next 2 weeks.

I am feeling hopeful we will start to receive our 14 day shipping notices this month sometime. It is long over due! Lol.

Did you perhaps mean next month? She's not even released in HK yet.

So if its is out in 2 weeks...when will SS ship. They seem to be getting slower and slower at shipping Hot toys figures out in the last 6 months.

Roughly a month. Usually 4-6 weeks. There's been rare instances though where it's been 2-3.

Back