Hot Toys Christopher Reeve DX Superman petition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm all for it if it does come out. alternate head with heat vision effect with glowing red eyes :D

also i hope they make it accurate. We don't like our Chris Reeve to be so macho! :)

i'm all for it if it does come out. alternate head with heat vision effect with glowing red eyes :D

also i hope they make it accurate. We don't like our Chris Reeve to be so macho! :)

That would be a great idea...for the DX!

For a first release I want a 2 in 1 with Clark outfit.

That would be a great idea...for the DX!

For a first release I want a 2 in 1 with Clark outfit.

yeah. if it's a DX, i'm sure it won't be too much to ask if we get an alternate clark kent outfit with another clark kent head sculpt with glasses. or they might sell these separately as add-ons maybe?

Going OT slightly, I'd buy any scale figures from the Superman movies - I'd love to see 6" figures. That Flash Gordon range from the De Laurentis movie is one of my favourite lines ever, I'm sure a 6" range for STM would sell.

yeah. if it's a DX, i'm sure it won't be too much to ask if we get an alternate clark kent outfit with another clark kent head sculpt with glasses. or they might sell these separately as add-ons maybe?

HT normally dont sell theyre products as accesories, i would prefeer to buy as two seperatly statues:rolleyes:

omg, just plz let them nail the likeness...Plz god in heaven :lol

Apparently the clay prototype, which has been seen by at least one member on here, looks just like Reeve; and this guy seemed to think it was a 2 in 1.

Apparently the clay prototype, which has been seen by at least one member on here, looks just like Reeve; and this guy seemed to think it was a 2 in 1.

WOW.
Cant wait for this one. Hope fully god sales will mean more cult classics and less Iron Man:D

Hope it leads to a Keaton 89 Batman.

And an Neal Adams Batman!!!

It kills me to agree with you on anything, but that would ____ing rock - HT Neal Adams Batman = greatest figure ever.

I wonder if they'll wait to announce after all/most the Iron man 2 stuff is announced this spring.

Hope it leads to a Keaton 89 Batman.

And an Neal Adams Batman!!!

oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! i want my blue color scheme Batman!

it's Iron Man's turn this year, and maybe some Clash Of The Titans figures later down the line. next year would be Cap and Thor's year right? when is the new GL movie coming out again?

#1) Christopher Reeve Superman DX010! :D
#2) Neal Adams Batman
#3) Captain America

these are my hot toys wish list thanks to EVILFACE! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back