Hot Toys Christopher Reeve DX Superman petition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot Toys can go ____ themselves for this.

Apart from the T1000 which I have already ordered, I will be buying no more HT figs.

WOW!! freaking BRUCE LEE!!! they are just trying to stomp on Enterbay and IMO the enterbay sculpts look more like bruce lee than hot toys! the body looks HORRIBLE!!! HOT TOYS really MESSED (for a lack of better words) UP this time!!!!

Hahahahaha, man I just saw the news.

So it goes, Joker, Batman, . . . Michael Jackson and . . . and now Jackie Chan? That's so ____ing stupid.

Last edited:
I think Bruce fit's fine in the DX line... he's certainly iconic enough.

Would've been nice if it was Reeve though... let this madness end!

FAIL BIG time. :monkey4

snake i feel like you do man! after i get my pre-orders, unless hot toys releases something that really makes me wanna buy, i don think i will buy from them for awhile. (well i like Ghostrider the comic so i will get the nic cage one, but that's it haha)
this is total BS tho. from what it seems, this is like a personal project to hot toys but the hype and clues led all of us to believe that it was a "for the fans" kind of project. i don't have a problem with them wanting to do something for them, but they shouldn't have made it seem like everyone was just dying and waiting for a bruce lee figure

snake i feel like you do man! after i get my pre-orders, unless hot toys releases something that really makes me wanna buy, i don think i will buy from them for awhile. (well i like Ghostrider the comic so i will get the nic cage one, but that's it haha)
this is total BS tho. from what it seems, this is like a personal project to hot toys but the hype and clues led all of us to believe that it was a "for the fans" kind of project. i don't have a problem with them wanting to do something for them, but they shouldn't have made it seem like everyone was just dying and waiting for a bruce lee figure

This is what is most frustrating. Had they not geared it towards sounding like CR Supes more and more, it would not be so crushing.

Then again, I heard what I wanted to hear I guess. :(

i know! like i posted on the FB page, they said that we are their "beloved fans" but they weren't listening to us at all. they really threw a bomb to their buyers IMO

..they really threw a bomb to their buyers IMO

BatmanWithBomb-720461.jpg

Some days, you just can't get rid of a bomb!
:wink1:

I bet they are laughing their asses off over sake right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back