Hot Toys Christopher Reeve DX Superman petition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet they are laughing their asses off over sake right now.

Well you got your awesome Christopher Reeve Superman from Les Walker kl241. Mine will soon finally be on the way to me! So as much as it would be cool if Hot Toys made one, I'll have mine soon anyway! :yess:

I will still check out Hot Toys Reeve Superman WHEN and IF they ever finally make it! I'll decide then if I want to get it or not. But I know mine from Les Walker is going to completely satisfy my need for a Christopher Reeve Superman. Don't you like yours?

This was a HUGE disappointment! I admired and respected Bruce Lee, but Enterbay's Bruce Lee figures are awesome! The pictures I've seen of this new Bruce Lee from Hot Toys has NOT impressed me that much. Not enough to spend my hard-earned and saved money on it.

The irony is I thought I'd be getting a Hot Toys Supes before I got it from Les.

As for me, I've forgotten the idea to ever get my Supes heads from Les.

They're suposed to be in the work for more than three years now and so far nothing. The guy screwed me... which means he has lot in common with HT...

As for me, I've forgotten the idea to ever get my Supes heads from Les.

They're suposed to be in the work for more than three years now and so far nothing. The guy screwed me... which means he has lot in common with HT...

Whoa whoa whoa. Les is a standup guy and has been having tough few years yet STILL manages to update on status of work all the time.

You will get your stuff and it will be worth the wait.

Another here to join the disappointed :(

Hopefully all the people crying out will finally drive home the demand for this figure!

Don't think so...

See, since the guy had troubles, I even offered him to just send me unpainted heads, and since I live abroad, I offered him to pay again for shipping fees because he was financially embarassed....

He never even bothered to reply, so I guess that you guys living in the US will have their stuff. As for me, well, I think it's just another scam after Chris Howes... Too bad cause I respect the guy's work.

To be fair, I'm not even sure he remembers I paid!

I guess the mods can close this thread.

HT Superman was a myth and will never happen... :(

Give me a break, just because it never happened right now doesn't mean it wont ever happen. We've still got 5 months left in the year for god sake! and then there is 2011!

Eh, he's upset and just lashing out. He even stated that HT has "screwed" him somehow...

I do nt mind being screwed by Hot Toys as long as they send Yulli to do it.

lol^

I am so disappointed. This sucks, i at least need confirmation now that it's in the works at all.

CW-SIII-evil-bar-glare-01.jpg

I was actually hoping to wake up and see a Superman figure as well instead i wake up and see Bruce Lees stunt dubble in a body suit standing in front of some mirrors. :clap Awsome............

Supes finds out he's NOT DX04

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/C7dlwseXVn0&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/C7dlwseXVn0&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I would've bought a DX C.Reeve Superman if a DX Rambo was not released for DX-04.. but since neither of the two were probably even considered, I am joining this petition. :rock

I would've bought a DX C.Reeve Superman if a DX Rambo was not released for DX-04.. but since neither of the two were probably even considered, I am joining this petition. :rock

And look on the bright side: Those who wanted Rocky, Rambo, T800, Jack Sparrow, well they don't have a DX but at least, they can find great previous figures of them. On the other hand, CR Superman fans will have to do with the Mattel version. How fair is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back