Hot Toys Classic Predator in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
***HERE IT IS!!!***

YES!

Released just minutes ago by Hot Toys.

The official picture of Classic Predator!!!!!

Keep in mind, there may be slight changes to the actual production model as usual.....

HOT TOYS CLASSIC PREDATOR

IMG_5361.JPG

Holy ____, so much better than I expected. I don't think they made him chunky enough, though.

Is he wearing the SSC battle damaged mask? Looks like it took some heat. That thing is so awesome it'll melt your face.

This is Classic from Predators. I'm guessing you know P1 well enough to see the differences. Classic has a battle damaged mask, lacks the trophy necklaces, appears to be shorter and doesn't close his mandibles like P1 did.

Classic.png

Classic2.png

Classic4.png

333px-Destroyer.jpg

BD5.jpg

BD2.jpg

@greygoose:
thanks for the details. I didn't notice the mandibles though:slap

I am not really sure but from the movie I don't see right shoulder armor on classic while P1 has and also left gauntlet armor is kinda different. P1 uses this alien language unlike classic I think. Maybe some little variant. The point is the design of p1 and classic is similar if not the the same with slight modification. But when people say p1 and classic are different is literally they're not one predator but 2 different predator.

To make it easy you and me are different but we two are human or to be more precise let's say they both are two Caucasian but they're different :)

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

@pepez:
yup! your right! hope he'll be the best with the damaged bio but P1 still the reigning champ for me:clap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back